Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Damn they are really lined up already huh?? Wow.......this has to be an all-time low. The lowest yet. Incredible.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Can't the cops do something about this? Ticket them for loitering or leaving their chairs out? Leaving chairs out there and going on with their daily lives and checking in every now and then just isn't fair.

I would like to know who actually respects those chairs??...like what is stoping anyone from walking by and tossing the crap out of all those chairs and beating these 3 punks senseless in The middle of the night just for being such ******s...
If you were in LA you'd waste your time to do that?

Yes they are ******s..but it's their life and their choice to camp a month for something that they want. Attacking them would be straight hating and a waste of time on your end, tho.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Can't the cops do something about this? Ticket them for loitering or leaving their chairs out? Leaving chairs out there and going on with their daily lives and checking in every now and then just isn't fair.

I would like to know who actually respects those chairs??...like what is stoping anyone from walking by and tossing the crap out of all those chairs and beating these 3 punks senseless in The middle of the night just for being such ******s...
If you were in LA you'd waste your time to do that?

Yes they are ******s..but it's their life and their choice to camp a month for something that they want. Attacking them would be straight hating and a waste of time on your end, tho.

Yah...the empty chairs are pretty stupid too.

But if you look at it from a different spectrum...this might be a strategy...

Camp early, Beverly Hills goin get a bunch of complaints about loitering, and force HoH to pass wristbands out early and send everybody home.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Camp early, Beverly Hills goin get a bunch of complaints about loitering, and force HoH to pass wristbands out early and send everybody home.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

No way they let them loiter or solicit or whatever the proper term is for a full out month.

I think these dudes are playing along.

Fools.

I can't believe the store or city allows this. U better believe its only a matter of time before this garbage stops. The day will come.

No way they let them loiter or solicit or whatever the proper term is for a full out month.

Fools.

I can't believe the store or city allows this. U better believe its only a matter of time before this garbage stops. The day will come.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Fools.

If this camp out is real, I hope they get disqualified! I can understand 1 week, but a whole month??
eek.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Fools.

If this camp out is real, I hope they get disqualified! I can understand 1 week, but a whole month??
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

A strategy??... You are giving these bums too much credit, the only strategy these dudes have is setting shop before anyone else, WAYYYY BEFORE.To answer your question would I take time out of my day to troll them or *@*% with them, probably not....but I won't deny the desire I have is pretty strong.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

A strategy??... You are giving these bums too much credit, the only strategy these dudes have is setting shop before anyone else, WAYYYY BEFORE.To answer your question would I take time out of my day to troll them or *@*% with them, probably not....but I won't deny the desire I have is pretty strong.

Waaaaaaaaaaw.... Word to flavor flav. It's not that serious. I'm not sitting outside anywhere for a freaking month to spend $250 of my own hard earned money. People have the game ALL fugged up. These fools can sit outside or loiter around an area for a month and can't see that they are putting in work to spend their own dough. Reselling is a dirty hustle. I'd rather hustle by walking around gettin people to play card guessing games than sit out like that. Damn... Sad shape this world is in. I see a game changing event that will make the simple act of buying sneakers very difficult. Seems people are determined to make the same mistakes over and over again..

Waaaaaaaaaaw.... Word to flavor flav. It's not that serious. I'm not sitting outside anywhere for a freaking month to spend $250 of my own hard earned money. People have the game ALL fugged up. These fools can sit outside or loiter around an area for a month and can't see that they are putting in work to spend their own dough. Reselling is a dirty hustle. I'd rather hustle by walking around gettin people to play card guessing games than sit out like that. Damn... Sad shape this world is in. I see a game changing event that will make the simple act of buying sneakers very difficult. Seems people are determined to make the same mistakes over and over again..

Back
Top Bottom