Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Wonder if those dudes camping ever look on the NT or ISS yeezy threads
laugh.gif

I need to buy some lawn chairs just to sit empty in front of stores. I can manage sitting in the chair for 1 hour out of the 24 a day tho.
Better yet I can get some fam to switch spots with me majority of the time. This is what the game is now
indifferent.gif

I need to buy some lawn chairs just to sit empty in front of stores. I can manage sitting in the chair for 1 hour out of the 24 a day tho.
Better yet I can get some fam to switch spots with me majority of the time. This is what the game is now
indifferent.gif

^ even in that picture, i can't make out what that damn logo is supposed to be on the tongue...
laugh.gif

^ even in that picture, i can't make out what that damn logo is supposed to be on the tongue...
laugh.gif

btw, it's a month and a half camp out... them kids been set up out there since feb. 29th they said...

new record right there, for sure...
laugh.gif

btw, it's a month and a half camp out... them kids been set up out there since feb. 29th they said...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thatguy

If you literally gotta camp two weeks for these shoes to get em and there's the same types of fights and violence to get these I'd almost be happy if I can't get em online, especially if they do some surprise release online with em. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe, but the way these releases have been handled lately just really make me almost feel bad about what the shoe represents.

I totally understand the exclusivity of these releases and the need to do more limited releases to keep the brand growing and all that, but I still don't think that for releases like this years ASG or heck even these I should have to camp for a week or pay 4x retail online to get them. Like come on son what's that? Honestly it makes me wanna go buy some drose shoes or somethin and I hate adidas but what's the point of havin limited shoes if the people that really want them have no chance at getting them for anywhere near retail? I consider myself a sneakerhead and paying these increased retail prices I gotta save up for releases like this, and now you're tellin me I still can't get them? Smh makes me wanna be done with Nike (even though it's the only brand I buy) and switch to some other brand where I don't have to literally fight and camp out to get what I want.

At the end of the day, you can still have TZ, QS, Limited, Limited GR, and GR if you just increase quantities across the board. Don't wanna get into some economics discussion here but essentially (as we all know) the population that buys these shoes is increasing. That means that while prices are gonna go up, so should quantity - THIS CAN HAPPEN WITH THEM STILL BEING "LIMITED" AMONG PEOPLE!

Imagine if these shoes were actually something we all needed...
This right here sums up the dire need for something to change about how these releases are handled. Especially the last part there.....
tired.gif
Interesting perspective I hadn't quite thought out!

If you literally gotta camp two weeks for these shoes to get em and there's the same types of fights and violence to get these I'd almost be happy if I can't get em online, especially if they do some surprise release online with em. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe, but the way these releases have been handled lately just really make me almost feel bad about what the shoe represents.

I totally understand the exclusivity of these releases and the need to do more limited releases to keep the brand growing and all that, but I still don't think that for releases like this years ASG or heck even these I should have to camp for a week or pay 4x retail online to get them. Like come on son what's that? Honestly it makes me wanna go buy some drose shoes or somethin and I hate adidas but what's the point of havin limited shoes if the people that really want them have no chance at getting them for anywhere near retail? I consider myself a sneakerhead and paying these increased retail prices I gotta save up for releases like this, and now you're tellin me I still can't get them? Smh makes me wanna be done with Nike (even though it's the only brand I buy) and switch to some other brand where I don't have to literally fight and camp out to get what I want.

At the end of the day, you can still have TZ, QS, Limited, Limited GR, and GR if you just increase quantities across the board. Don't wanna get into some economics discussion here but essentially (as we all know) the population that buys these shoes is increasing. That means that while prices are gonna go up, so should quantity - THIS CAN HAPPEN WITH THEM STILL BEING "LIMITED" AMONG PEOPLE!

This right here sums up the dire need for something to change about how these releases are handled. Especially the last part there.....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

tired.gif
Glad somebody else feels the way I do. Seriously like adidas has more limited stuff come out and there aren't these release problems. Obviously their following is a ton smaller but they got it figured out where the people that REALLY want the limited stuff can still get it within reason.
I swear I've never bought a pair of any brand of shoes besides Nike and I'm gonna go buy a pair of the DRose 2.5s or whatever the heck they're called if I can't get these. It's just ridiculous that I physically do not have the ability to buy shoes from the company I love. If Nike doesn't want the business of someone who really loves their product then I'm sure I can find another company that will.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

tired.gif
Glad somebody else feels the way I do. Seriously like adidas has more limited stuff come out and there aren't these release problems. Obviously their following is a ton smaller but they got it figured out where the people that REALLY want the limited stuff can still get it within reason.
I swear I've never bought a pair of any brand of shoes besides Nike and I'm gonna go buy a pair of the DRose 2.5s or whatever the heck they're called if I can't get these. It's just ridiculous that I physically do not have the ability to buy shoes from the company I love. If Nike doesn't want the business of someone who really loves their product then I'm sure I can find another company that will.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

With all the driving back and forth, it's not even worth it when u add up all of the cost to be there all of that time. Those dude's don't have a functioning brain.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

laugh.gif

With all the driving back and forth, it's not even worth it when u add up all of the cost to be there all of that time. Those dude's don't have a functioning brain.

On an unrelated note, I'm Gonna do something easy right now. I'm goin to buy those Black and Tan SB Dunks for St. Patty's day next weekend. So funny how SB's get virtually no love right now. I'm pretty much buying for two reasons: 1) St. Patty's, so why not!? 2) Want to remember what it feels like to be able to walk into a store at 5:46CST and get a size 12 of somethin.

On an unrelated note, I'm Gonna do something easy right now. I'm goin to buy those Black and Tan SB Dunks for St. Patty's day next weekend. So funny how SB's get virtually no love right now. I'm pretty much buying for two reasons: 1) St. Patty's, so why not!? 2) Want to remember what it feels like to be able to walk into a store at 5:46CST and get a size 12 of somethin.

Back
Top Bottom