Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by you big dummy

4a0f7f92.jpg

e236d367.jpg
thats not the yeezt logo...its the kobe black mamba.....

guess i was wrong

I think the video is FAKE as well I just called Footlocker HOH Beverly Center Mall and asked the employee (girl) if they were getting the Yeezy's 2 and she said that haven't gotten confirmation yet then asked if anybody is camping out already and she said she doesn't know. If dudes supposedly been there since the 29th of February I'm sure word would have spread around that their fools actually camping out ALREADY for a shoe that don't release a month plus from now.

I think the video is FAKE as well I just called Footlocker HOH Beverly Center Mall and asked the employee (girl) if they were getting the Yeezy's 2 and she said that haven't gotten confirmation yet then asked if anybody is camping out already and she said she doesn't know. If dudes supposedly been there since the 29th of February I'm sure word would have spread around that their fools actually camping out ALREADY for a shoe that don't release a month plus from now.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

I think the video is FAKE as well I just called Footlocker HOH Beverly Mall and asked the employee (girl) if they were getting the Yeezy's 2 and she said that haven't gotten confirmation yet then asked if anybody is camping out already and she said she doesn't know. If dudes supposedly been there since the 29th of February I'm sure word would have spread around that their fools actually camping out ALREADY for a shoe that don't release a month plus from now.

It's true. Don't go by what those chicks say on the phone. I deal with HOH all of the time. Those chicks are clueless.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

I think the video is FAKE as well I just called Footlocker HOH Beverly Mall and asked the employee (girl) if they were getting the Yeezy's 2 and she said that haven't gotten confirmation yet then asked if anybody is camping out already and she said she doesn't know. If dudes supposedly been there since the 29th of February I'm sure word would have spread around that their fools actually camping out ALREADY for a shoe that don't release a month plus from now.

It's true. Don't go by what those chicks say on the phone. I deal with HOH all of the time. Those chicks are clueless.

^^^^^ Well damn, if that's the case WHAT A DAMN SHAME! LMAO! Dropping 2K for these now gon' seem like a STEAL! 
roll.gif

^^^^^ Well damn, if that's the case WHAT A DAMN SHAME! LMAO! Dropping 2K for these now gon' seem like a STEAL! 
roll.gif

seems like the glow is a lot brighter on these than the 1's... they seem more green when not glowing...

seems like the glow is a lot brighter on these than the 1's... they seem more green when not glowing...

Back
Top Bottom