Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by ksprull

the date wont be random, it'll be damn near impossible for these to hit retailers without prior notice

They might hit the net first then retail stores just like watch the thrown album. :tongue:

im reporting this thread 2 staff. we dont need 2 threads of (insert-summary-name-of-choice that is preferred) nonsense, hypebeasting, speculating, flame, personalization, etc

im reporting this thread 2 staff. we dont need 2 threads of (insert-summary-name-of-choice that is preferred) nonsense, hypebeasting, speculating, flame, personalization, etc

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by smzsmz

i just realized most people will spend their entire spring break waiting for these. not me.
kenny-powers-jetski.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wow all the campers got sent home because Nike killed their hopes! Really 1month campout...

Wow all the campers got sent home because Nike killed their hopes! Really 1month campout...

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Do we even have a real 100% confirmed release date yet?

I remember march 23rd was the word, is that confirmed?
i heard they were pushed back until June....

and this was said over a month ago...man o man i would love to be on campus right now!
i know corp heads are
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ these yeezy threads.

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Do we even have a real 100% confirmed release date yet?

I remember march 23rd was the word, is that confirmed?
i heard they were pushed back until June....

and this was said over a month ago...man o man i would love to be on campus right now!
i know corp heads are
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ these yeezy threads.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

at first I was laughing at those stupid campers for being out there for month waiting for a shoe with no rd but then I was thinking mad ppl are going to be real mad when these %#+@!@+ are buying out every major release until these come out like those playoff 12s are going to be scooped up my these same campers. but I dont know who these guys can go months with getting no *%+#* I guess they sit in the lawn chairs and pull **** lol.

I was thinkin about this today. This news is gonna make the Playoff 12s that much harder to get.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

at first I was laughing at those stupid campers for being out there for month waiting for a shoe with no rd but then I was thinking mad ppl are going to be real mad when these %#+@!@+ are buying out every major release until these come out like those playoff 12s are going to be scooped up my these same campers. but I dont know who these guys can go months with getting no *%+#* I guess they sit in the lawn chairs and pull **** lol.

I was thinkin about this today. This news is gonna make the Playoff 12s that much harder to get.

Back
Top Bottom