Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

LMAO THE PICS LEAKED 4 HOURS AGO AND WE ALREADY ON 2 PAGES. THIS RELEASE IS GOING TO BE 3X HECTIC THAN THE LAST ONE. BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO MISSED ON THE FIRST ONE ARE GONNA DEF TO TRY TO GET THESE. THERES ALSO THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SAW HOW THE FIRST RELEASE WAS HYPED AND ARE GOING TO TRY TO COP JUST TO RESELL.

LMAO THE PICS LEAKED 4 HOURS AGO AND WE ALREADY ON 2 PAGES. THIS RELEASE IS GOING TO BE 3X HECTIC THAN THE LAST ONE. BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO MISSED ON THE FIRST ONE ARE GONNA DEF TO TRY TO GET THESE. THERES ALSO THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO SAW HOW THE FIRST RELEASE WAS HYPED AND ARE GOING TO TRY TO COP JUST TO RESELL.

True you can't really see anything, but yo can DEFINITELY see the difference in shape along the collar.. These, in every color way, will be copped. Probably more than once..

True you can't really see anything, but yo can DEFINITELY see the difference in shape along the collar.. These, in every color way, will be copped. Probably more than once..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by never wear them

Hmmm... Don't know how y'all are so hyped up, you could barely see the damn shoe
laugh.gif

It'll most likely be more available than the air yeezy 1
roll.gif
..for real man..

It's like WHOA KANYE WEARIN THAT YEEZY 2..IT LOOKS DOPE ALREADY..mind you the scene is dark as hell..
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
They're probably listening to Kanye while typing that crap, too... Then logs off, and screensaver or phone background of Kanye and his mom... Then phone rings with a Kanye ringtone...

laugh.gif
brief description of my lil brother. I have yet to buy 1 of his CDs

Hmmm... Don't know how y'all are so hyped up, you could barely see the damn shoe
laugh.gif

roll.gif
..for real man..

It's like WHOA KANYE WEARIN THAT YEEZY 2..IT LOOKS DOPE ALREADY..mind you the scene is dark as hell..
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
They're probably listening to Kanye while typing that crap, too... Then logs off, and screensaver or phone background of Kanye and his mom... Then phone rings with a Kanye ringtone...

laugh.gif
brief description of my lil brother. I have yet to buy 1 of his CDs

laugh.gif

NWT, I hope you are right.

I think that they should be limited, but not to the extent of the 1's (where MOST, not all, had to camp multiple days in line)

laugh.gif

NWT, I hope you are right.

I think that they should be limited, but not to the extent of the 1's (where MOST, not all, had to camp multiple days in line)

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Oh brother....here we go again....bring on THE HYPE BEASTS
you said it bro.. def gonna try to scoop a pair..

but not spending over 300 for these..

and def not spending 5 + days camping..

i wanna be on page 1 and just post a stone face for people that camped 5 + days

indifferent.gif

training%2Bday.jpg

this, doesnt look bad tho, not much but we'll c

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Oh brother....here we go again....bring on THE HYPE BEASTS
you said it bro.. def gonna try to scoop a pair..

but not spending over 300 for these..

and def not spending 5 + days camping..

i wanna be on page 1 and just post a stone face for people that camped 5 + days

indifferent.gif

training%2Bday.jpg

this, doesnt look bad tho, not much but we'll c

Don't have the same connect as when the first yeezys dropped should be interesting this time around
does this mean a tour is coming soon?
nerd.gif

Don't have the same connect as when the first yeezys dropped should be interesting this time around
does this mean a tour is coming soon?
nerd.gif

I'm not gonna lie I really want these.
I acted like I didn't want the first run because I didn't want to camp, and the colorways weren't that good.
laugh.gif

I'm not gonna lie I really want these.
I acted like I didn't want the first run because I didn't want to camp, and the colorways weren't that good.
laugh.gif

Whenever, if ever, they drop and you wanna make some quick $, hit me up. I have too much expendable income to be staring at the computer waiting for 12:00 am to hit or sitting outside a damn store.

Whenever, if ever, they drop and you wanna make some quick $, hit me up. I have too much expendable income to be staring at the computer waiting for 12:00 am to hit or sitting outside a damn store.

I still remember all the days I spent in front of HOH ny.... EVERY week leading up to the yeezy release it rained for the whole week in Harlem ... it was like god was laughing at us for waiting so long.... those shoes r cursed lol.... roadcall was the worst too... people got kicked off the line for tagging up on HOH ny wall with marker LOL.... and on the 3rd release people were RUNNING to jimmy jazz down the block to get another pair cuz they had sum on the low.... we even went has far to go to jimmy jazz in bk on fulton st cuz they got there pairs late but they was selling them under the table to employees and longtime customers even thou there was a crazy line outside.... ahhhhh memorys

Back
Top Bottom