Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I still remember all the days I spent in front of HOH ny.... EVERY week leading up to the yeezy release it rained for the whole week in Harlem ... it was like god was laughing at us for waiting so long.... those shoes r cursed lol.... roadcall was the worst too... people got kicked off the line for tagging up on HOH ny wall with marker LOL.... and on the 3rd release people were RUNNING to jimmy jazz down the block to get another pair cuz they had sum on the low.... we even went has far to go to jimmy jazz in bk on fulton st cuz they got there pairs late but they was selling them under the table to employees and longtime customers even thou there was a crazy line outside.... ahhhhh memorys

MAN oh MAN looks like its time to start camping NOW..... I was just thinking that Ty mentioned these should be dropping this summer anyways.... MAN Idk how but someway I will have these

MAN oh MAN looks like its time to start camping NOW..... I was just thinking that Ty mentioned these should be dropping this summer anyways.... MAN Idk how but someway I will have these

and kobe couldn't have snapped up some spy pics for us?
kobe blowing up that helicopter and yeezy 2 along with it with a basketball. 
indifferent.gif

and kobe couldn't have snapped up some spy pics for us?
kobe blowing up that helicopter and yeezy 2 along with it with a basketball. 
indifferent.gif

these look DOPER than the originals. a Bred or Space-Jam influenced colorway will be ROBOCOPPED

these look DOPER than the originals. a Bred or Space-Jam influenced colorway will be ROBOCOPPED

i have to get these this time last time i had the picture saved as a background n everytime i watch keri hilson knock you down video i got so excited about these sneakers i was so mad that i missed out these will be copped

i have to get these this time last time i had the picture saved as a background n everytime i watch keri hilson knock you down video i got so excited about these sneakers i was so mad that i missed out these will be copped

Back
Top Bottom