Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Wow, a lot of hype for a shoe you can barely see
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by gettinit247

So much hype for a shoe we can barely see LOL....bring on the beasts.

This. Some of you must have fantastic monitors because I can't tell much from any of these pictures.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by gettinit247

So much hype for a shoe we can barely see LOL....bring on the beasts.

This. Some of you must have fantastic monitors because I can't tell much from any of these pictures.

yeah dude, cats have been talking about camping and not missing them and copping x 3 and they hadn't even seen them yet. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

they do look like they have potential there, and i have faith in kanye, sure, but i'm not jumping off the cliff just yet.

i kinda hope i don't like 'em so i save some money.
laugh.gif

here's a detail i haven't seen y'all mentioning:

"Instead of the Nike Air Revolution outsole, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 employs the midsole and outsole tooling from Nike Air Tech Challenge II."

yeah dude, cats have been talking about camping and not missing them and copping x 3 and they hadn't even seen them yet. 
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

they do look like they have potential there, and i have faith in kanye, sure, but i'm not jumping off the cliff just yet.

i kinda hope i don't like 'em so i save some money.
laugh.gif

"Instead of the Nike Air Revolution outsole, the Nike Air Yeezy 2 employs the midsole and outsole tooling from Nike Air Tech Challenge II."

I don't know how anyone is surprised that this short film was going to be a sneak peek of the Air Yeezy 2, IBM Jasper's blog said "oh yeah and look for a surprise at the end..." obviously referencing the Yeezy 2. Anyhow, if you follow the patterns, I'd be willing to wager that Kanye performs in them tomorrow in the Staples Center at halftime just to continue growing the hype. So watch for that.

I don't know how anyone is surprised that this short film was going to be a sneak peek of the Air Yeezy 2, IBM Jasper's blog said "oh yeah and look for a surprise at the end..." obviously referencing the Yeezy 2. Anyhow, if you follow the patterns, I'd be willing to wager that Kanye performs in them tomorrow in the Staples Center at halftime just to continue growing the hype. So watch for that.

lol @ some of you having an orgasm over blurry pics... so easy to point out hypebeasts sometimes hahaha

lol @ some of you having an orgasm over blurry pics... so easy to point out hypebeasts sometimes hahaha

DJ Proto J wrote:

It was mentioned in the other Yeezy thread before pics even surfaced:

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

EDIT: 1) Midsole will resemble a Air Tech Challenge Midsole

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

EXACTLY!  As soon as I saw that tweet from Ibn, I knew that's what he had to be referencing to.  A few people doubted me when I made the prediction because they thought Nike wouldn't want to take away from Kobe.  Although I understood their doubts, I couldn't think of anything else Ibn would be referring to.

DJ Proto J wrote:

It was mentioned in the other Yeezy thread before pics even surfaced:

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

EDIT: 1) Midsole will resemble a Air Tech Challenge Midsole

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

EXACTLY!  As soon as I saw that tweet from Ibn, I knew that's what he had to be referencing to.  A few people doubted me when I made the prediction because they thought Nike wouldn't want to take away from Kobe.  Although I understood their doubts, I couldn't think of anything else Ibn would be referring to.

here's a screenshot i just took from the HD version at an angle i haven't seen posted yet. you can see the strap more clearly, it looks a lot like the first yeezys from here:

5460002236_8edaffc5cd.jpg

5460002424_7528703007_b.jpg

here's a screenshot i just took from the HD version at an angle i haven't seen posted yet. you can see the strap more clearly, it looks a lot like the first yeezys from here:

5460002236_8edaffc5cd.jpg

5460002424_7528703007_b.jpg

Why have a strap if its undone and clogging up the upper? Functionality is totally thrown out? Designers given passes for throwing out rehashed crap to us.

Nice though. As people die over these, i'll continue to buy what I like without any hype.

Why have a strap if its undone and clogging up the upper? Functionality is totally thrown out? Designers given passes for throwing out rehashed crap to us.

Nice though. As people die over these, i'll continue to buy what I like without any hype.

i don't think he had "functionality" in mind very much man (aside from getting thru a performance, but that's about it). it's about the look. and kanye always lets his straps loose and/or pop out on shoes with straps (from aqua 8's, to yeezys, to jaspers, etc). i also like how it looks, gives it a chunky, relaxed look (i'm not a fan of how most people rock yeezys with the strap all tight, looks way cooler loosened up some)...

i don't think he had "functionality" in mind very much man (aside from getting thru a performance, but that's about it). it's about the look. and kanye always lets his straps loose and/or pop out on shoes with straps (from aqua 8's, to yeezys, to jaspers, etc). i also like how it looks, gives it a chunky, relaxed look (i'm not a fan of how most people rock yeezys with the strap all tight, looks way cooler loosened up some)...

Back
Top Bottom