Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

niche got the 1's?? and i heard there going to be 245 today 
ohhh ok bro thanks for the info! im new to charlotte area im trying to find out where i can get these lol we can camp out or whateva bro im down lol...

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

niche got the 1's?? and i heard there going to be 245 today 
ohhh ok bro thanks for the info! im new to charlotte area im trying to find out where i can get these lol we can camp out or whateva bro im down lol...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Aight all we need is DJ Proto J to get on board

DJ Proto, where you at?!?! The community needs as much help as we can get!!!

y'all know i'm down!
nerd.gif

it's crazy cuz my boy posted on my facebook wall last week about this march 24th date, but i didn't trust it enough to go posting it on the forums yet. turns out he was right...

Aight then.. Team NC in full effect! These dropped on ndc too, right?

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Aight all we need is DJ Proto J to get on board

y'all know i'm down!
nerd.gif

it's crazy cuz my boy posted on my facebook wall last week about this march 24th date, but i didn't trust it enough to go posting it on the forums yet. turns out he was right...

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by soledout23

Talked to a rep today and he stated that he saw the line art for 2 colorways that are dropping spring 2012 and he also stated that there were going to be 2 other colorways in the summer of 2012 as well. And he said yes, they are going to be super limited.
Any word on Price Point?
Ayipapi wrote:
If this weatherman and Nerf (thanks Ty bastard...lol) nonsense teaches us anything..it's that this release is gonna be madness...details should come out after the 1st about how the drops will work (just wait till you hear this nonsense..).....I still haven't heard retail but based on materials, I would say $215 or $225....

Get your connects ready kids.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by soledout23

Talked to a rep today and he stated that he saw the line art for 2 colorways that are dropping spring 2012 and he also stated that there were going to be 2 other colorways in the summer of 2012 as well. And he said yes, they are going to be super limited.
Any word on Price Point?
Ayipapi wrote:
If this weatherman and Nerf (thanks Ty bastard...lol) nonsense teaches us anything..it's that this release is gonna be madness...details should come out after the 1st about how the drops will work (just wait till you hear this nonsense..).....I still haven't heard retail but based on materials, I would say $215 or $225....

Get your connects ready kids.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

y'all know i'm down!
nerd.gif

They should ill be dammed if they don't im not going out of state to get these im still in school

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

y'all know i'm down!
nerd.gif

They should ill be dammed if they don't im not going out of state to get these im still in school

smh not even gonna bother trying to get these when they drop. I'm just gonna save up for that reseller price before it rises exponentially 

smh not even gonna bother trying to get these when they drop. I'm just gonna save up for that reseller price before it rises exponentially 

Originally Posted by yungone350

can you guys help me with a legit check on these yeezy 1's on e bay. item # 190615749074

FAKE

I talked to dude earlier on another site, if you want details PM me.

can you guys help me with a legit check on these yeezy 1's on e bay. item # 190615749074

FAKE

these are terrible idc what anyone says these are simply terrible the only reason i would get these is to resell because i know people are gonna pay and outrageous amount for these

these are terrible idc what anyone says these are simply terrible the only reason i would get these is to resell because i know people are gonna pay and outrageous amount for these

Gonna just try and cop for 300 the night after release date

Out of curiosity, where would I be able to get this in Charlotte or South Carolina?

Gonna just try and cop for 300 the night after release date

Out of curiosity, where would I be able to get this in Charlotte or South Carolina?

Originally Posted by megatron

FAKE

fake fake fake... smart of dude to put the price high though, guarantee someone bites on that 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom