Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

somebody mentioned that earlier. It's impossible not to release more pairs than the yeezy 1's
i'm wondering if they'll come out at HOH's

That's what Im wondering also bro..theres a HoH in Serramonte and I'm having a good feeling they might be getting them...lemme know if u wanna get a camp going on for the Yeezy's on march JFM.
They were only 3000 pairs made total from the 1's, I've heard theres going to be 10,000 pairs made this time for the 2's

I sure hope so! So I can line up all my workers 2 or 3 days in advance.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

somebody mentioned that earlier. It's impossible not to release more pairs than the yeezy 1's
i'm wondering if they'll come out at HOH's

That's what Im wondering also bro..theres a HoH in Serramonte and I'm having a good feeling they might be getting them...lemme know if u wanna get a camp going on for the Yeezy's on march JFM.
They were only 3000 pairs made total from the 1's, I've heard theres going to be 10,000 pairs made this time for the 2's

I sure hope so! So I can line up all my workers 2 or 3 days in advance.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Not my thing, but here you go:
nike-air-yeezy-2-sneaker-00.jpg
Whoa!

I gotta find a way to get these in Houston.

These are serious.

um... COPPED!!

I just noticed the shoe have small triangles on the side of the strap under the "NIKE" word. These will not be officially referenced to "illuminati" . Mind blown.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by Chosen One

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Not my thing, but here you go:
nike-air-yeezy-2-sneaker-00.jpg
Whoa!

I gotta find a way to get these in Houston.

These are serious.

um... COPPED!!

I just noticed the shoe have small triangles on the side of the strap under the "NIKE" word. These will not be officially referenced to "illuminati" . Mind blown.
eek.gif

Gonna have to get a team together. I'm gonna keep putting flags up for Dallas heads to get involved with me...But if no luck here, I'll get my members from here and there. Gotta have these Blk/Pinks! Only one of the set I didn't get of the 1's sooooo.....Retribution....I'm seeking!

Gonna have to get a team together. I'm gonna keep putting flags up for Dallas heads to get involved with me...But if no luck here, I'll get my members from here and there. Gotta have these Blk/Pinks! Only one of the set I didn't get of the 1's sooooo.....Retribution....I'm seeking!

Them 2's (watermelons) that Ye wore for the VMA's are dope as %!#% too cant wait to see more in depth pics of them

Them 2's (watermelons) that Ye wore for the VMA's are dope as %!#% too cant wait to see more in depth pics of them

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Yo i'm from the area and theres no way in hell im not getting at least 1 pair. in all seriousness i've told my friend about this a few times since the coachella prototype.
A few said they would be down (with a pay) i haven't really found anyone that really want this shoe, dont really have any friends into shoes. so iono, i'm hoping to have a crew locking down at least 4-6 spots near the front of any line in f.w.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Yo i'm from the area and theres no way in hell im not getting at least 1 pair. in all seriousness i've told my friend about this a few times since the coachella prototype.
A few said they would be down (with a pay) i haven't really found anyone that really want this shoe, dont really have any friends into shoes. so iono, i'm hoping to have a crew locking down at least 4-6 spots near the front of any line in f.w.

Back
Top Bottom