Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Dude's are already lined up for these??? 
30t6p3b.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Can't the cops do something about this? Ticket them for loitering or leaving their chairs out? Leaving chairs out there and going on with their daily lives and checking in every now and then just isn't fair.

I would like to know who actually respects those chairs??...like what is stoping anyone from walking by and tossing the crap out of all those chairs and beating these 3 punks senseless in The middle of the night just for being such ******s...
QFT.

I SURE DON'T RESPECT CHAIRS.

THESE CALI CATS MUST BE SOFT OUT THERE BECAUSE THAT SURE AIN'T GOING DOWN ANYWHERE I LIVE. IF I SAW SOME S   HIT LIKE THAT HAPPENING I WOULD WALK UP AND TOSS THOSE CHAIRS AND BE FIRST IN LINE. IF YOU AREN'T IN A CHAIR 100% OF THE TIME THEN YOU DIDN'T CAMP. I DON'T RESPECT PLACE HOLDERS BECAUSE IF THAT'S THE CASE I'LL GO AHEAD AND PUT MY CHAIR DOWN FOR 2012 BRED 11'S AND COME BACK IN 9 MONTHS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Can't the cops do something about this? Ticket them for loitering or leaving their chairs out? Leaving chairs out there and going on with their daily lives and checking in every now and then just isn't fair.

I would like to know who actually respects those chairs??...like what is stoping anyone from walking by and tossing the crap out of all those chairs and beating these 3 punks senseless in The middle of the night just for being such ******s...
QFT.

I SURE DON'T RESPECT CHAIRS.

THESE CALI CATS MUST BE SOFT OUT THERE BECAUSE THAT SURE AIN'T GOING DOWN ANYWHERE I LIVE. IF I SAW SOME S   HIT LIKE THAT HAPPENING I WOULD WALK UP AND TOSS THOSE CHAIRS AND BE FIRST IN LINE. IF YOU AREN'T IN A CHAIR 100% OF THE TIME THEN YOU DIDN'T CAMP. I DON'T RESPECT PLACE HOLDERS BECAUSE IF THAT'S THE CASE I'LL GO AHEAD AND PUT MY CHAIR DOWN FOR 2012 BRED 11'S AND COME BACK IN 9 MONTHS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by aj650

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I just want to keep my set going..

6te8w9.jpg
Damn. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Nice set, mvp.
My Black/Pink's have MILES on them. Was in a phase where I'd wear them 24/7. Don't even remember the last time I've worn or SEEN my Zen's. Out in a dark closet collecting dust, man.

Whats the sizing like on Yeezy? do they fit like foamposites? due to the innersock

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by aj650

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

I just want to keep my set going..

6te8w9.jpg
Damn. 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Nice set, mvp.
My Black/Pink's have MILES on them. Was in a phase where I'd wear them 24/7. Don't even remember the last time I've worn or SEEN my Zen's. Out in a dark closet collecting dust, man.

Whats the sizing like on Yeezy? do they fit like foamposites? due to the innersock

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^truth.. Hell, I'll color code my chairs according to release and be first for everything coming out until 2014.
RIGHT.

TO TAKE IT A STEP FARTHER, WHAT IS STOPPING ONE PERSON FROM PUTTING 20 CHAIRS DOWN AND THEN JUST SHOWING UP WITH 19 FRIENDS OR BUMS LATER TO SCOOP.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T RESPECT IT. THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN IN HOUSTON, CUZ I WILL END THAT. I GUESS IT'S ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR TO YOU GUYS OUT IN CALI.

^truth.. Hell, I'll color code my chairs according to release and be first for everything coming out until 2014.
RIGHT.

TO TAKE IT A STEP FARTHER, WHAT IS STOPPING ONE PERSON FROM PUTTING 20 CHAIRS DOWN AND THEN JUST SHOWING UP WITH 19 FRIENDS OR BUMS LATER TO SCOOP.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T RESPECT IT. THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN IN HOUSTON, CUZ I WILL END THAT. I GUESS IT'S ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR TO YOU GUYS OUT IN CALI.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

RIGHT.

You wont do nothing 
laugh.gif
. Only kids and loser adults camp in cali. Regular 9-5ers either have a real connect or take their chances the day before or same day "camp".

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

RIGHT.

You wont do nothing 
laugh.gif
. Only kids and loser adults camp in cali. Regular 9-5ers either have a real connect or take their chances the day before or same day "camp".

Man Im going to call Beverly Hills City Hall and complain. " I live in lavish Beverly Hills and pay all these taxs just for my son or daughter to have to walk around all these homless teens when I drop her off at the mall!" Guarentee it will be cleaned up in a few days lmao

Man Im going to call Beverly Hills City Hall and complain. " I live in lavish Beverly Hills and pay all these taxs just for my son or daughter to have to walk around all these homless teens when I drop her off at the mall!" Guarentee it will be cleaned up in a few days lmao

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

Do it.
I'm already planning on heading out there with some friends some time and putting these idiots on blast. A campout where no one waits? Eff that! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

Do it.
I'm already planning on heading out there with some friends some time and putting these idiots on blast. A campout where no one waits? Eff that! 
laugh.gif

All I know is ATL is gonna be live when these drop. So-called 'Sneakerheads' poppin' out of nowhere but I'm ready for war.

All I know is ATL is gonna be live when these drop. So-called 'Sneakerheads' poppin' out of nowhere but I'm ready for war.

Bout to try my hand at some information Recon. Hittin up NT Dallas and another Mom and Pop to see if there's any plan on how these will release yet. May be a little early for them to know yet but I also want to put feelers out for how many people have been lurking in the shadows up to this point. Will report back with a report.

Bout to try my hand at some information Recon. Hittin up NT Dallas and another Mom and Pop to see if there's any plan on how these will release yet. May be a little early for them to know yet but I also want to put feelers out for how many people have been lurking in the shadows up to this point. Will report back with a report.

Back
Top Bottom