Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: The person who recorded this, throw it on Youtube. Linking Facebook doesn't work on Twitter, I'll take this down when its done.

Is it just me or do these guys think they are dropping the first CW soon and the Second CW dropping on April 13th is just that, the second color way. It would be SO CRAZY if these dudes had some crazy source/insight and they are truly there for a reason and were right on time for a QS RELEASE!?!?!?!?Dudes kept insisting they were not going to have to wait over a month to get the first CW....
Last time I checked skids in dirty wife beaters, ovioulsy NO JOBS and haven't seen a tooth brush in days don't have "Crazy Sources/Insight".
I'm embarrassed for them, 

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: The person who recorded this, throw it on Youtube. Linking Facebook doesn't work on Twitter, I'll take this down when its done.

Is it just me or do these guys think they are dropping the first CW soon and the Second CW dropping on April 13th is just that, the second color way. It would be SO CRAZY if these dudes had some crazy source/insight and they are truly there for a reason and were right on time for a QS RELEASE!?!?!?!?Dudes kept insisting they were not going to have to wait over a month to get the first CW....
Last time I checked skids in dirty wife beaters, ovioulsy NO JOBS and haven't seen a tooth brush in days don't have "Crazy Sources/Insight".
I'm embarrassed for them, 

That Beverly Hills campout is sad. Something needs to be done about that. Getting off line means you go to the back where Im from not where your chair was or is.

In regards to pics, I'd like to thank whoever leaked that Kobe Yeezy for setting everyone back a possible 2-3 weeks on hi-res photos of what we actually want to see. Someone definitely lost a job over it too and the "sneaker black market" took a major hit with that one. Im honestly surprised the other photos haven't leaked and im highly tempted to put them up on SW myself since I wont be getting the exclusive on the wolf grey/zen model anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

That Beverly Hills campout is sad. Something needs to be done about that. Getting off line means you go to the back where Im from not where your chair was or is.

In regards to pics, I'd like to thank whoever leaked that Kobe Yeezy for setting everyone back a possible 2-3 weeks on hi-res photos of what we actually want to see. Someone definitely lost a job over it too and the "sneaker black market" took a major hit with that one. Im honestly surprised the other photos haven't leaked and im highly tempted to put them up on SW myself since I wont be getting the exclusive on the wolf grey/zen model anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

I think a good rule of thumb with campin for shoes is the store should at least have received them before you camp

I think a good rule of thumb with campin for shoes is the store should at least have received them before you camp

Originally Posted by kingofny04

30t6p3b.gif
Damn
mad.gif
would have been nice to have some good detailed pics on those wolf grey/ zens

30t6p3b.gif
Damn
mad.gif
would have been nice to have some good detailed pics on those wolf grey/ zens

^^^i used 2 post the same EXACT thing back in 2008. Check my resume.
ill be on 34th street. Yes. PM's welcomed

^^^i used 2 post the same EXACT thing back in 2008. Check my resume.
ill be on 34th street. Yes. PM's welcomed

30t6p3b.gif

I double dog dare you.

Back
Top Bottom