Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by kingofny04

That Beverly Hills campout is sad. Something needs to be done about that. Getting off line means you go to the back where Im from not where your chair was or is.

In regards to pics, I'd like to thank whoever leaked that Kobe Yeezy for setting everyone back a possible 2-3 weeks on hi-res photos of what we actually want to see. Someone definitely lost a job over it too and the "sneaker black market" took a major hit with that one. Im honestly surprised the other photos haven't leaked and im highly tempted to put them up on SW myself since I wont be getting the exclusive on the wolf grey/zen model anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

I double dog dare you.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

That video can't be real.

My thoughts as well. Something is super suspect behind these super early LA line ups ... Why no other cities? Why just LA? I'd expect to see that in SF or NYC before LA.

My thoughts as well. Something is super suspect behind these super early LA line ups ... Why no other cities? Why just LA? I'd expect to see that in SF or NYC before LA.

because its la. resellers here are pathetic on a whole another level.
and bleedat im calling the cops in the next few days on these losers. if any one else wants to call the # for the bh cops is 310 285-2101

because its la. resellers here are pathetic on a whole another level.
and bleedat im calling the cops in the next few days on these losers. if any one else wants to call the # for the bh cops is 310 285-2101

Originally Posted by ericjunior

NYC didn't campout for kicks until recently, that +#@% was da brain trust of da west coast cats.

NYC didn't campout for kicks until recently, that +#@% was da brain trust of da west coast cats.

this @!$+ is truly disgusting b.....aren't people interested in anything else but kicks? like damn...its like all those losers that used to collect pokemon cards and beanie babies

just poured into da sneaker culture and now its packed with speculators, and straight up lames that got do nothing else but line up a damn month for sneakers...

nike gotta GR da @!$+ outta these or they gotta charge a arm and leg RETAIL so kill off da motivation of these resellers... like +$* b, i aint ever gonna camp out for kicks, @!$+ is

ultimate pathetic status.

this @!$+ is truly disgusting b.....aren't people interested in anything else but kicks? like damn...its like all those losers that used to collect pokemon cards and beanie babies

just poured into da sneaker culture and now its packed with speculators, and straight up lames that got do nothing else but line up a damn month for sneakers...

nike gotta GR da @!$+ outta these or they gotta charge a arm and leg RETAIL so kill off da motivation of these resellers... like +$* b, i aint ever gonna camp out for kicks, @!$+ is

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I agree ... Cats who don't even know how to dress, or who aren't even known for being fly are in line, lol. All in the way. Half these cats, I be looking at them like, lol ... Do you even have clothes to match the greatness of these sneakers? Go home.

I agree ... Cats who don't even know how to dress, or who aren't even known for being fly are in line, lol. All in the way. Half these cats, I be looking at them like, lol ... Do you even have clothes to match the greatness of these sneakers? Go home.

Word! Only time I camped out was for concords. I haven't even camped for the recent releases, only thing I missed was galaxys(which a lot of people missed). I know for a fact I gotta camp for these Yeezys, but if people camping too early for these I will not be getting them.

Word! Only time I camped out was for concords. I haven't even camped for the recent releases, only thing I missed was galaxys(which a lot of people missed). I know for a fact I gotta camp for these Yeezys, but if people camping too early for these I will not be getting them.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

haha these are going to be almost impossible to get unless you camp very early huh?

It damn sure seems like it. But possibly getting fired from my job for sneakers.....I'm good. Funny thing is I work on 34th st right across the street from Manhattan center(hammerstein ballroom) and down the block from footaction, footlocker, and HOH. Like I said gonna try but if I can't, believe me I won't cry about it.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

haha these are going to be almost impossible to get unless you camp very early huh?

It damn sure seems like it. But possibly getting fired from my job for sneakers.....I'm good. Funny thing is I work on 34th st right across the street from Manhattan center(hammerstein ballroom) and down the block from footaction, footlocker, and HOH. Like I said gonna try but if I can't, believe me I won't cry about it.

@!*?? a one month campout already?

Im not about that life. I'd rather just work my connects and see what I can get. if that fails, then im paying resell. ill NEVER sleep outside like a homeless person for anything, and especially not a Nike shoe.

@!*?? a one month campout already?

Im not about that life. I'd rather just work my connects and see what I can get. if that fails, then im paying resell. ill NEVER sleep outside like a homeless person for anything, and especially not a Nike shoe.

Back
Top Bottom