Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this @!$+ is truly disgusting b.....aren't people interested in anything else but kicks? like damn...its like all those losers that used to collect pokemon cards and beanie babies

just poured into da sneaker culture and now its packed with speculators, and straight up lames that got do nothing else but line up a damn month for sneakers...

nike gotta GR da @!$+ outta these or they gotta charge a arm and leg RETAIL so kill off da motivation of these resellers... like +$* b, i aint ever gonna camp out for kicks, @!$+ is

ultimate pathetic status.

I agree ... Cats who don't even know how to dress, or who aren't even known for being fly are in line, lol. All in the way. Half these cats, I be looking at them like, lol ... Do you even have clothes to match the greatness of these sneakers? Go home.
I agree with ninjahood 100%... but ericjunior, are you some kind of style police with that comment? If anything, I hope you're not contradicting yourself because its the same fools that OVERLY match their shoes and clothes that kill the game just the same.

If you're implying the same dude that used to collect pokemon cards is the same dude that doesn't "even have clothes to match the greatness of these sneakers"...that may or may not be true.

I consider this as two different people and fools that overly match their clothes with their shoes (and fools that make dumb judgments like yours about a persons style and their love of the sneaker game) are disrespecting the game the same way.

Consider this...Concord release...black patent and white shoe...how am I NOT going to have clothes to match black and white shoes?

If you're telling us, we have to have bright pink shirts to wear a pair of yeezy's, then you're trippin. Style isn't "matching" clothes.

btw, is this you? 
roll.gif

this @!$+ is truly disgusting b.....aren't people interested in anything else but kicks? like damn...its like all those losers that used to collect pokemon cards and beanie babies

just poured into da sneaker culture and now its packed with speculators, and straight up lames that got do nothing else but line up a damn month for sneakers...

nike gotta GR da @!$+ outta these or they gotta charge a arm and leg RETAIL so kill off da motivation of these resellers... like +$* b, i aint ever gonna camp out for kicks, @!$+ is

I agree ... Cats who don't even know how to dress, or who aren't even known for being fly are in line, lol. All in the way. Half these cats, I be looking at them like, lol ... Do you even have clothes to match the greatness of these sneakers? Go home.
I agree with ninjahood 100%... but ericjunior, are you some kind of style police with that comment? If anything, I hope you're not contradicting yourself because its the same fools that OVERLY match their shoes and clothes that kill the game just the same.

If you're implying the same dude that used to collect pokemon cards is the same dude that doesn't "even have clothes to match the greatness of these sneakers"...that may or may not be true.

I consider this as two different people and fools that overly match their clothes with their shoes (and fools that make dumb judgments like yours about a persons style and their love of the sneaker game) are disrespecting the game the same way.

Consider this...Concord release...black patent and white shoe...how am I NOT going to have clothes to match black and white shoes?

If you're telling us, we have to have bright pink shirts to wear a pair of yeezy's, then you're trippin. Style isn't "matching" clothes.

btw, is this you? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

because its la. resellers here are pathetic on a whole another level.
and bleedat im calling the cops in the next few days on these losers. if any one else wants to call the # for the bh cops is 310 285-2101

I hope a bunch of us call and get that line broken up. This garbage needs to change. Enough people can make this happen.

and bleedat im calling the cops in the next few days on these losers. if any one else wants to call the # for the bh cops is 310 285-2101

I hope a bunch of us call and get that line broken up. This garbage needs to change. Enough people can make this happen.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

They should leave, a week is too much, but over a month!!! Just to resell....I am sure they will be there to make pennies. That is just plan stupid!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

They should leave, a week is too much, but over a month!!! Just to resell....I am sure they will be there to make pennies. That is just plan stupid!

@ericjunior....Another perfect example of what is wrong with dudes today...SMHThere is a slight possibility that you were being sarcastic but I doubt it....This attitude= why the shoe game is the way it is today...

@ericjunior....Another perfect example of what is wrong with dudes today...SMHThere is a slight possibility that you were being sarcastic but I doubt it....This attitude= why the shoe game is the way it is today...

Originally Posted by 731balla

QFT
talmbout you dont have clothes to match, therefore you dont deserve a pair.
laugh.gif
 What part of the game is that? 

and who the hell dresses up to stand in line anyways?

Originally Posted by 731balla

QFT
talmbout you dont have clothes to match, therefore you dont deserve a pair.
laugh.gif
 What part of the game is that? 

and who the hell dresses up to stand in line anyways?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^truth.. Hell, I'll color code my chairs according to release and be first for everything coming out until 2014.
RIGHT.

TO TAKE IT A STEP FARTHER, WHAT IS STOPPING ONE PERSON FROM PUTTING 20 CHAIRS DOWN AND THEN JUST SHOWING UP WITH 19 FRIENDS OR BUMS LATER TO SCOOP.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T RESPECT IT. THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN IN HOUSTON, CUZ I WILL END THAT. I GUESS IT'S ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR TO YOU GUYS OUT IN CALI.

You must didn't observe the Galaxy release...dudes & chairs were in front of AA like Monday

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^truth.. Hell, I'll color code my chairs according to release and be first for everything coming out until 2014.
RIGHT.

TO TAKE IT A STEP FARTHER, WHAT IS STOPPING ONE PERSON FROM PUTTING 20 CHAIRS DOWN AND THEN JUST SHOWING UP WITH 19 FRIENDS OR BUMS LATER TO SCOOP.

THIS IS WHY I CAN'T RESPECT IT. THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN IN HOUSTON, CUZ I WILL END THAT. I GUESS IT'S ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR TO YOU GUYS OUT IN CALI.

You must didn't observe the Galaxy release...dudes & chairs were in front of AA like Monday

Originally Posted by sthebest

@!*?? a one month campout already?

Im not about that life. I'd rather just work my connects and see what I can get. if that fails, then im paying resell. ill NEVER sleep outside like a homeless person for anything, and especially not a Nike shoe.
for sure, at tops 2 days id wait but anything more than that is not worth my time. its still at the end of the day just a shoe

Originally Posted by sthebest

@!*?? a one month campout already?

Im not about that life. I'd rather just work my connects and see what I can get. if that fails, then im paying resell. ill NEVER sleep outside like a homeless person for anything, and especially not a Nike shoe.
for sure, at tops 2 days id wait but anything more than that is not worth my time. its still at the end of the day just a shoe

Just got back from NT Dallas. Dude thT I talked to seemed to be on the level and knew what he was talkin about. Told me that they haven't heard anything yet but considering that Nike is still trying to understand the Dallas demographic and what all they can sell here, they'be not gotten a lot of stuff already. The Dallas store IS relatively new so that explanation makes some sense. But at the same time, Dallas is a major metropolitan area. If they can sell J's here...why the hell not the Y2's??? Come in Nike.

Just got back from NT Dallas. Dude thT I talked to seemed to be on the level and knew what he was talkin about. Told me that they haven't heard anything yet but considering that Nike is still trying to understand the Dallas demographic and what all they can sell here, they'be not gotten a lot of stuff already. The Dallas store IS relatively new so that explanation makes some sense. But at the same time, Dallas is a major metropolitan area. If they can sell J's here...why the hell not the Y2's??? Come in Nike.

I'm suprised Beverly hills doesn't have a no camping ordinance. Out of all the communities in the United States, I would have guessed Beverly hills and Vegas for sure...but anyway information should start clearing up in the coming weeks.
EDIT: What's even worse about the camping situations is those guys thought the 23rd was the release date, so if Nike had pushed them back to the 15 of June I would bet money they would still be sitting there and those are grown men, not teenagers. 

I'm suprised Beverly hills doesn't have a no camping ordinance. Out of all the communities in the United States, I would have guessed Beverly hills and Vegas for sure...but anyway information should start clearing up in the coming weeks.
EDIT: What's even worse about the camping situations is those guys thought the 23rd was the release date, so if Nike had pushed them back to the 15 of June I would bet money they would still be sitting there and those are grown men, not teenagers. 

you guys got everything wrong the bev center is in los angeles

not beverly hills so you gotta call LAPD not BHPD
laugh.gif

you guys got everything wrong the bev center is in los angeles

not beverly hills so you gotta call LAPD not BHPD
laugh.gif

If you literally gotta camp two weeks for these shoes to get em and there's the same types of fights and violence to get these I'd almost be happy if I can't get em online, especially if they do some surprise release online with em. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe, but the way these releases have been handled lately just really make me almost feel bad about what the shoe represents.

I totally understand the exclusivity of these releases and the need to do more limited releases to keep the brand growing and all that, but I still don't think that for releases like this years ASG or heck even these I should have to camp for a week or pay 4x retail online to get them. Like come on son what's that? Honestly it makes me wanna go buy some drose shoes or somethin and I hate adidas but what's the point of havin limited shoes if the people that really want them have no chance at getting them for anywhere near retail? I consider myself a sneakerhead and paying these increased retail prices I gotta save up for releases like this, and now you're tellin me I still can't get them? Smh makes me wanna be done with Nike (even though it's the only brand I buy) and switch to some other brand where I don't have to literally fight and camp out to get what I want.

At the end of the day, you can still have TZ, QS, Limited, Limited GR, and GR if you just increase quantities across the board. Don't wanna get into some economics discussion here but essentially (as we all know) the population that buys these shoes is increasing. That means that while prices are gonna go up, so should quantity - THIS CAN HAPPEN WITH THEM STILL BEING "LIMITED" AMONG PEOPLE!

Imagine if these shoes were actually something we all needed...

If you literally gotta camp two weeks for these shoes to get em and there's the same types of fights and violence to get these I'd almost be happy if I can't get em online, especially if they do some surprise release online with em. Don't get me wrong, I love this shoe, but the way these releases have been handled lately just really make me almost feel bad about what the shoe represents.

I totally understand the exclusivity of these releases and the need to do more limited releases to keep the brand growing and all that, but I still don't think that for releases like this years ASG or heck even these I should have to camp for a week or pay 4x retail online to get them. Like come on son what's that? Honestly it makes me wanna go buy some drose shoes or somethin and I hate adidas but what's the point of havin limited shoes if the people that really want them have no chance at getting them for anywhere near retail? I consider myself a sneakerhead and paying these increased retail prices I gotta save up for releases like this, and now you're tellin me I still can't get them? Smh makes me wanna be done with Nike (even though it's the only brand I buy) and switch to some other brand where I don't have to literally fight and camp out to get what I want.

At the end of the day, you can still have TZ, QS, Limited, Limited GR, and GR if you just increase quantities across the board. Don't wanna get into some economics discussion here but essentially (as we all know) the population that buys these shoes is increasing. That means that while prices are gonna go up, so should quantity - THIS CAN HAPPEN WITH THEM STILL BEING "LIMITED" AMONG PEOPLE!

Imagine if these shoes were actually something we all needed...

Back
Top Bottom