Nike Air Yeezy 2

^^^^ unfortunately its a business move. They get their name out and their social networks followed by thousands by allowing internationals and U.S. consumers participate.

Is livestock the only place so far that has confirmed to be getting em? hopefully other retailers drop info soon

ya i'm tryin to find out if any other locations in Toronto will be getting them..

we'll probably find out more info come mid week...it's obvious nike wants to keep info super secretive...i'm willing to bet that stores that will be getting them have quite the muzzle...nike is trying to drive the hype and keep the camp outs to a minimum...

my theory is stores know, butttttttttttttttttttt nike pretty is saying if you let out info you wont be gettting them

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by hozer

looks like it will be just an online raffle...enter on their main page with your email info...i believe they will only allow 1 entry but what i want to know is how do they decide which shoe you can obtain?

They will be drawing for X color and size.  For example, all the size 11's entered in 2 separate draws for the 2 different colors.
Also not a fan of USA and International being able to enter this, no hate but we hurt bad enough for getting releases like this in any attainable quantity, no need to ship off the 10 pairs we do get in the country elsewhere.  

you're preaching to the choir
frown.gif

If I should be so lucky to get a pair from livestock, it might be the last pair I ever buy from them. At the very least they'll be my last option if I want to buy kicks. 
I can't understand how they're going to do their local customers like that. I can understand if you raffle off a pair or two, and let those be available, but not your entire stock... 

Originally Posted by DangerXX

Originally Posted by hozer

They will be drawing for X color and size.  For example, all the size 11's entered in 2 separate draws for the 2 different colors.
Also not a fan of USA and International being able to enter this, no hate but we hurt bad enough for getting releases like this in any attainable quantity, no need to ship off the 10 pairs we do get in the country elsewhere.  

you're preaching to the choir
frown.gif

If I should be so lucky to get a pair from livestock, it might be the last pair I ever buy from them. At the very least they'll be my last option if I want to buy kicks. 
I can't understand how they're going to do their local customers like that. I can understand if you raffle off a pair or two, and let those be available, but not your entire stock... 

yeppers, had a few bad experiences or situations that rubbed me the wrong way in the past...i guess they are just trying to get that international crowd looking at their site...makes no sense to me since people say from the states 95% would not look at the site again...if i was a us customer would i go to livestock online to get a shoe or other item with our crazy canadian markup and then have to worry about shipping costs across the border...this is why i don't understand if livestock really thought it out...just reward the people who do actually frequent your shop

Doesn anyone even know of any store besides livestock getting these?  Unless HoH gets these Im screwed here in Calgary

Originally Posted by RaptorsUndefeated

Anyone from TO down to camp? I already got 3 cats from NT. PM if neone else down.
Not sure if that's entirely necessary.

I haven't heard of any shops in Canada-- let alone Toronto-- that are releasing them in-store. (Unless you know otherwise.)

as of 2:30 pm today there's a line outside bloor that runs 15-20 deep - around 8 actual bodies present, but holding down spots for other folks with some ghost chairs to spare - the first guys got there last night.

i think the yeezy's are great and it would've been nice to cop a pair, but i can't take an entire week off work like some other dudes can and based on how things are looking right now, chances of me getting them in my size saturday morning are slim to none.

no lie i'm not happy about it, but i'm just gonna take the L and move on...

Nike at Bloor still haven't confirmed whether their getting them (as far as I know). Hopefully once they do announce it, they use a raffle system or something. Lining up is definately not an option for me
frown.gif

was in the area checked out bloor prob around 25-30 camping now.. wonder how many pairs will be released

Originally Posted by trunkstt

Nike at Bloor still haven't confirmed whether their getting them (as far as I know).
They will be getting them.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by trunkstt

Nike at Bloor still haven't confirmed whether their getting them (as far as I know).
They will be getting them.
Thats good to hear, but I am late lmao. No chance for me haha

Only 3 stores getting them so far. 2 doing raffles and nike doing in store. From what i heard nike is only getting 36 pairs so the raffles are your best bet. 

Originally Posted by petezahut

Only 3 stores getting them so far. 2 doing raffles and nike doing in store. From what i heard nike is only getting 36 pairs so the raffles are your best bet. 

Which city?

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

im driving to mtl to stand outside for 3 days/// never again but never say never

exclucity?  i read on their twitter last night that they had 5 people in line already.  cool little release though, you have to bring an OG copy of a kanye album to be allowed to buy them

DangerXX wrote:

Which city?
Toronto, and also heard that they got kicked out at Nikestore, anybody know if thats true?

DangerXX wrote:

Which city?
Toronto, and also heard that they got kicked out at Nikestore, anybody know if thats true?

It is true.
Just walked over from work to follow-up on the Iguanas again. No line, all clear with one security guard hovering lol. Then saw two dudes though walking back holding folding lawn chairs.

Riot friday night?

Lunchtime is always good around the area. And still no iguanas.

TheAbove, if you're looking for Iguana Roshe's they're available at the Nike Running Store in the Eaton Centre. Or at least they were last week, which was the last time I checked (pre-weekend Foodcourt Shooting). Not sure what sizes they have / had, though.

As far as I know, only two stores here in Montreal are getting them. One is offering a raffle system and the other first come first serve and they have already 30 people camping out. I don't think all 30 or so will get their pair. Maybe 20 or so. Good luck to all of them.

Back
Top Bottom