Nike Air Yeezy 2

Does speed matter with this ? .... do they choose the guy who got in 1 min over the 10-20 second guy?

Originally Posted by Steven1562

Does speed matter with this ? .... do they choose the guy who got in 1 min over the 10-20 second guy?

with the ones earlier, the fast guys actually complained they didn't get a pair..... 
what sizes u guys go for?

I'm so pissed at these guys... why the F did they say 10am to 8pm and wait till 730pm... F'd my whole day up. And now its past 8 and they have only done 1 of the colorways.... no F'n respect for people's time and energy.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by Steven1562

with the ones earlier, the fast guys actually complained they didn't get a pair..... 
what sizes u guys go for?

I went for 10.5 but, unlike jelly beans, where the black ones at??

Brother went for 9 .... i typed in 8.5 before and when they tweeted it didn't have it so i was too late ... hope we get at least 1 pair haha 
laugh.gif

I'm so pissed at these guys... why the F did they say 10am to 8pm and wait till 730pm... F'd my whole day up. And now its past 8 and they have only done 1 of the colorways.... no F'n respect for people's time and energy.
This ... Damn Nike making people wait in till the last minute and not even releasing both colorways .... i bet tomorrow there gonna do the exact same thing with the 10AM to 8PM times
30t6p3b.gif

And I messed up on my DM lol. I posted name, size, #plat haha hopefully this isn't a big deal.

just thought of this...anyone else think it's weird that nikestoreTO said both cws would be available and you were supposed to put the cw of choice in the DM, buttttttttttttttttttttt the specific tag was #Plat and the rsvp opening and closing tweets both make mention of Air Yeezy II Platinum

food for thought?

I think they're tryna keep us confused... It clearly stated "Platinum & Black" and from 10am-8pm...

they're probably giving those that contact first a choice between the colour, and then they'll contact the next sequence of people with the leftovers?

Yeah, pretty inconsiderate.  For reference, 21 Mercer did theirs at about 130 and 330.
Congrats who got them!  I'm in the same boat as the one dude who put down 8.5.  ah well.  

didnt get mine either at 32 seconds in guess speed counts for nothing in this race

I didn't get it .... all DM's have been sent to the winners ... my brothers DM says it was sent 57 minutes ago and the tweet was sent out 57 minute ago .... don't know how he didn't win ?
30t6p3b.gif

oh *!#!, 10 seconds this time...............come on black/solar reds!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#% i dropped my ipod when i saw they had the solar red pairs,
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT:tongue:rob not getting them maybe 30-45 secs after

Damn, I was a bit slower that time, caught me off guard... lets see if slower wins me some yeezy

Caught me off guard too ... but time doesn't matter so i think it's just luck .... but i got it in like 1-2 minutes after
Does anyone know if they message you back how long it takes ?

Back
Top Bottom