Nike Air Yeezy 2

dms sent
30t6p3b.gif

and no one on SC yet either

nope..................................................................
I even tried with 2 twitter accounts, no luck. Oh well though, the were super limited anyways so no hard feelings. Only wish nike TO would RSVP within the time frame given to us.

wow...time really dont matter...32 secs on plat and 11 secs on blacks and nothing son

reseller raped here i come
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DCS23

wow...time really dont matter...32 secs on plat and 11 secs on blacks and nothing son

frown.gif

take the money you're paying for reseller rape and go buy 3 pairs of j's lol.

I'm convinced this is rigged ... they say "first come first serve" .... how can you go at 10 seconds and not get a pair ....
30t6p3b.gif

i wish they would elaborate how their DM's work.. i'm sure plenty of us here messaged with the quickness.. only chance now is livestock which makes me sad..

laugh.gif
 @ the NikeStoreTO mentions right now
And luck was definitely in play. Twitter replies and DMs won't show up in the right ordery with all the volume NikeStore TO is getting.

nerd.gif
illistic

Originally Posted by trinhovo

frown.gif

lol...i'm an old head...31 and have been in jordans since grade 4, you do the math...actually one of the reasons i became a NT member and not just a reader was so i could make contacts and sell off my collection and get it down to just og/+ cws or things that have sentimental meaning

i had some funds put aside for those resellers out there anyways, just thought this chase for retail would be more fun...still some hope alive for the raffles

I sent my DM for the Blacks in within 15 secs, 20 at the max, and still didn't get a RSVP Confirmation. So yeah, the guy who said that even if you're quick the volume will make it a wash is probably right.

Their being late with the times pissed me off but what really got me heated was their "policy" that you could only try for one of the two colorways. Called this afternoon to check if I could DM for the Platinums and Blacks, they said you could only go for one or the other but not both. I told 'em that's not how Mercer did it and they basically told me
indifferent.gif

Anyway, sounds like that didn't matter since some of you dudes tried for both but still didn't get anything. Oh well. Movin' on...

frown.gif

lol...i'm an old head...31 and have been in jordans since grade 4, you do the math...actually one of the reasons i became a NT member and not just a reader was so i could make contacts and sell off my collection and get it down to just og/+ cws or things that have sentimental meaning

i had some funds put aside for those resellers out there anyways, just thought this chase for retail would be more fun...still some hope alive for the raffles

Since you have the funds to pay then more power to you. Don't get me wrong, if I had the money to cop yeezys they would be first on the list. Maybe next time we can both cop yeezy 3s for retail
roll.gif

Since you have the funds to pay then more power to you. Don't get me wrong, if I had the money to cop yeezys they would be first on the list. Maybe next time we can both cop yeezy 3s for retail
roll.gif

yeezy 3 probably not going to happen with nike/kanye...thought it was a 2 shoe thing, butttt i guess money talks...i'll most likely give it a couple weeks and see what the market is saying...hope it settles down some and what i'm really hoping is that others will be selling off parts of their collections making some gems easier to find

good luck to everyone in the raffles tomorrow...can't knock the hustle, but no love for the ones only  wanting to flip since you got the ones who actually want to wear them spending mortgage payments

smh not rigged. Can't even complain. Literally just luck. The actual choosing of DM's was handled by HQ in portland. All people I know who would have any sort of connects got nothing. And the one person i know that did get chosen, has no connects. Take it for what it is.

the messed up thing is there is no control on our side. Literally luck.

My dude got a confirmation for the platinums. He put his DM 2 minutes in. Time wasn't a factor.

If time isn't a factor with the reservations then they really need to scrap the "Shoes will be awarded on a 'first respond, first serve' basis" line in their Twitter Rules page.

I wrestle with being "meh" about not getting a pair because they were ultra-exclusive and the chances of my getting one were a long shot to begin with, but also with being upset because when you put in a DM with the quickness based on what the rules said, naturally you're going to feel good about your chances and, rightly or wrongly, start to build all of these "I think I won" expectations in your head.

Congrats to everybody that got 'em though, enjoy your pairs fam.

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
more than half of the winners in the capsule raffle are accounts with like 1 tweet and 1 follower

all it takes is a tweet and a dream

for these people apparently dreams come true

sorry fellas, yeezy made me say it

Got mine at Nike today, they look great but unfortunately the size is a little small for me. Might have to let them go
frown.gif
Sz 8 in Plats if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom