Nike Air Yeezy 2

wowsers...had a size 9.5 black and size 11 platinum in my nikestore.com cart...went to click the cart button...clicked the cart button and got the "site down due to excess traffic bs"...page reloads and my cart is empty and then get the nikestore tweet about how all the sizes are claimed and on hold and to top it off those people get 48 freaking hours to pay???!!! @*% nike, how is their site so faulty, can't handle the traffic, really?!

so let's recap yesterday and today for me:

nikestoreTO twitter rsvp: 32 secs plat, 11 secs black NOPE
livestock raffle: NOPE
capsule raffle: NOPE
nikestore online: NOPE

2550e50cb2d011e1abb01231382049c1_7.jpg

Yeezy 2 collection is complete.

roll.gif
at Niketown trollin yall for so long. sucks to be you if you waited on your computer from 10 am til 7 20 pm and didnt end up with a pair
roll.gif

you really telling me...no one else got these shoes from the canada forum NOT a reseller??? where are the pics from the peeps actually wanting to wear them?

Originally Posted by DCS23

you really telling me...no one else got these shoes from the canada forum NOT a reseller??? where are the pics from the peeps actually wanting to wear them?

I've got a bum ankle right now, but you better believe when it's better my pairs are going on feet 

Mine don't fit 
mad.gif
, need to let them go

Originally Posted by ktan09

Mine don't fit 
mad.gif
, need to let them go
size 8 i know, was originally going to hit you up to see you'd be willing to help me out with that pair if you are not gonna hit me over the head with stealbay/ripbay/feebay prices

Originally Posted by trinhovo

anybody think these will sell for 1k or less?
doubt it...i see 1200-1500 staying...the ones buying on ebay/whatever sites are buying to keep

Mine don't fit 
mad.gif
, need to let them go
size 8 i know, was originally going to hit you up to see you'd be willing to help me out with that pair if you are not gonna hit me over the head with stealbay/ripbay/feebay prices

$1800? It's still lower than what you'd pay anywhere else.

Did anyone here buy the pair off of craigslist for $950?
They were posted on June 12 and was removed on the 14th.

Mine don't fit 
mad.gif
, need to let them go

seems a bit much to me, 8 is one of the or the least sought after size in a standard size run
g'luck tho

Mine don't fit 
mad.gif
, need to let them go

sorry man, forgot to respond, but yeah my size is 10.5 - 11.5...not willing to budge at my set amount for a pair of these...thanks for the offer though

I might possibly have a size 10 Platinum coming in soon. I don't want to re-sell it but looks like I'll have to if I can't find a trade for an 11-12. Hate this whole process
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I might possibly have a size 10 Platinum coming in soon. I don't want to re-sell it but looks like I'll have to if I can't find a trade for an 11-12. Hate this whole process
30t6p3b.gif

Go for the 12 instead of the 11, these joints are tight.

Don't think I'm going to fit comfortably in my 10.5's after trying the 11's
mad.gif

Well 12 is my actual size. But if it was a scenario I had to do an 11 I'd do it. Before the shoes dropped I was told from one of the first people who received them that they fit TTS but are narrow.

Originally Posted by DangerXX

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

DangerXX, sell me your 10.5...i'm an true 11 - 11.5 but 10.5 is my max on sizing down
happy.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

DangerXX, sell me your 10.5...i'm an true 11 - 11.5 but 10.5 is my max on sizing down
happy.gif

Sure thing 2500 please, paypal gifted 
devil.gif

mad.gif

happy.gif

devil.gif

that shi* cray!  i was gonna offer off the top of my head 01 black/red 1's and 01 black/royal 1's +3000...hope your okay with taking the cash in american though...if not i understand

happy.gif

devil.gif

that shi* cray!  i was gonna offer off the top of my head 01 black/red 1's and 01 black/royal 1's +3000...hope your okay with taking the cash in american though...if not i understand

Looking for GBP actually 
pimp.gif

devil.gif

Looking for GBP actually 
pimp.gif
aite...i can stop off at TD tomorrow and get that changed for you...i'll hit you up tomorrow then so we can get this done
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom