Nike air Yeezy Gay Fish?

prove it and then lets talk until theres proof that they are infact photoshopped then we'll see .....

I believe that they are photoshopped... but I wouldn't cross out the idea of them actually customizing a regular pair.

I mean, is it really that hard to fathom?
laugh.gif
They just paint a regular pair and sell them.

laugh.gif
I don't think I should need to prove they are photoshopped..You should be able to tell by just looking at them..Its not even a great job...Looks likethey just used the sole collector design thing...

Originally Posted by Rick2345

prove it and then lets talk
that's like me telling you to prove that they're not photoshoped, pointless.

Arff, i got you! i think i may know a little bit about photoshop
wink.gif
. asidefrom the obvious, here are a few things.

first, the shadow should have a pink hue to it seeing that the sole is pink and would reflect off the white.
second, the two color heel tab. it is possible, but i highly doubt it.
third, and the biggie, looking through the eyelets you should see the blue tongue, but whoever made this forgot to change that area of the tongue to blue.looking back, it seems i did the same thing, lol.

there may very well be a pair of customs that look like this, but from what i see this is a photoshop, and is
sick.gif
to say the least.

That is F'd up they have that Up on their site . THEY need to get F'D UP for that .
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

prove it and then lets talk
that's like me telling you to prove that they're not photoshoped, pointless.

Arff, i got you! i think i may know a little bit about photoshop
wink.gif
. aside from the obvious, here are a few things.

first, the shadow should have a pink hue to it seeing that the sole is pink and would reflect off the white.
second, the two color heel tab. it is possible, but i highly doubt it.
third, and the biggie, looking through the eyelets you should see the blue tongue, but whoever made this forgot to change that area of the tongue to blue. looking back, it seems i did the same thing, lol.

there may very well be a pair of customs that look like this, but from what i see this is a photoshop, and is
sick.gif
to say the least.

well then i stand corrected good work , but still it is a real pair they have so thats that .

Thanks, but i highly doubt that there is a real pair of these and will continue to do so until i see tagged pics from different angles.

Ha thanks BP..The laces are obvious too just looking at, as well as the lacelock...It was just a hue/saturation combo...

You guys bashing people who don't read descriptions..Thats what I first based it off..You did see that it reads the shoes are a little wet right?..FromYe' jumping in the water...

FYI....South Park is a cartoon..It never actually happened...

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

That shoe looks incredibly photoshopped, and most people think that it is fake because of the paragraph. I still can't believe it.
true dat

Hello Kevin,

The gay fish yeezy is a shoe that was customized.

Thanks,
Osneaker.com

Sent them an email last night asking if they are in fact real.

OBVIOUS PHOTOSHOP! You dummies need to stop. This was a joke... and not a very funny one at that.

Originally Posted by MattyG13

Somebody's got money to burn if they can butcher a pair of Yeezy's like that.

my thoughts exacyl yeezys on ebay average 500 - 650 and for you to buy a pair and destroy it you must have a good amount of money in your pocket

My guess is that its a photoshop and if someone is actually dumb enough to order these than they will customize a pair of Yeezys.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

That is F'd up they have that Up on their site . THEY need to get F'D UP for that .
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wow you guys really are clueless aren't you. 3 pages of this thread and I bet maybe 4 of you know about these shoes. Have you guys not seen the new SouthPark? The whole episode is about Kanye being a Gay Fish because he likes fish sticks. Guys need to watch good TV more. These are ****** hilarious, don'tbuy them of course but its really funny that they made something like this if they did.

Originally Posted by topshelfkicks

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

wow you guys really are clueless aren't you. 3 pages of this thread and I bet maybe 4 of you know about these shoes. Have you guys not seen the new South Park? The whole episode is about Kanye being a Gay Fish because he likes fish sticks. Guys need to watch good TV more. These are ****** hilarious, don't buy them of course but its really funny that they made something like this if they did.
it was great...looks like Trey and Matt stirred up some sneaker heads too....LOL

Back
Top Bottom