Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

The Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West signature shoes) will release starting in the spring of 2009. SneakerFiles has confirmed that the majority of Air Yeezy styles and colorways will be limited releases. The AirYeezy is inspired by Kanye West's favorite shoes, notably the AirJordan III (3) (used for the Yeezy mid-sole makeup). The Air Yeezy is highlited with glow in the dark accents which streak through the Nike Swoosh andJordan III inspired mid-sole. Pictured above is an Air Yeezy sample being worn by Sir Tinker Hatfield.

Specific Nike Air Yeezy release dates and news will be posted as it breaks.

**** 4/30 UPDATE****

Not yet sold on the upcoming Nike Air Yeezy releasing on May 2nd? Well these pictures maychange your mind as they provide a detailed view of the next installment in the Kanye West collection. This Air Yeezy consists of a subtlecombination of black, grey and pink. Other details include Yeezy's "Y" print ont he patent leather strap and on the back heel. The inner liningis also colored with pink for a nice contrast. Get your chairs and camping gear ready for this one as it has been said people have already startedlining up a few spots. The sneakers will be sold on May 2nd with a retail price of $215, but don't expect them to stay that low once they are all sold outand hit the internet. Via Weekly Drop.

****4/03 UPDATE****

With new images of the Nike Air Yeezy surfacing theother day, anticipation is being built up for its initial release which will come on Saturday, April 4th. The first Air Yeezy scheduled to drop is composed of zengrey and light charcoal. The sneaker has been seen on numerous occasions in this particular color which also sports Kanye West's "Y" print found at the frontof the sneaker as well as the strap. There is no word when the other models will be available, but expect this pair to be sold at all House of Hoops, the Footlocker and Footaction located on 34thSt in New York. Unfortunately, quantity is reported to be limited so get there bright and early.

Via Footlocker.

******4/3 UPDATE*******

We have received word from our good friends at Shiekh Shoes that 3 locations will received limited quantities of the Nike Air Yeezy Saturday April 4th 2009. The locations are Shiekh Shoes San Francisco (929 Market St), Los Angeles (FoxHills Mall, Culver City), and Las Vegas (Boulevard Mall, Vegas). Grab yourcamping gear now, because most locations already have a lineup.
*****ANOTHER UPDATE***** from igotthatfire247

Active Athlete (Houston, TX)
ALIFE Rivington (LES, NYC)
Beatnic (Fullerton, CA)
Big Mike's (Duncanville, TX)
Blends (San Diego, CA)
Bodega (Boston, MA)
Burn Rubber (Detroit, MI)
Commonwealth DC
Concepts (Boston, MA)
Darkside Initiative (San Francisco, CA)
Dave's Quality Meat (NY, NY)
DTLR (several locations in Baltimore)
Flight Club NY
Footaction (34th St, NYC)
GOODS (Seattle, WA)
House of Hoops Beverly HIlls
House of Hoops Chicago
House of Hoops Harlem
HUF SF (San Francisco, CA)
Kicks/HI (Honolulu, HI)
Leaders 1354 (Chicago, IL)
Livestock (Toronto, Canada)
MAJOR DC (Washington DC)
Millennium Shoes (Inglewood, CA)
Motive807 (Austin, TX)
Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer (NY)
Nike Sportswear Montalban (LA, CA)
Niketown Chicago
Niketown SF (San Francisco, CA)
Niketown LA
Premium Goods (Brooklyn, NY and Houston, TX)
Primitive (Encino, CA)
Proper (Long Beach, CA)
RiFLA (Los Angeles, CA)
Self Conscious (auction - Chicago, IL)
Sheikh's (multiple locations, but most likely SF location)
Shoe Gallery (Miami, FL)
Shop Gentei (Baltimore, MD)
Sports Plus (New Orleans, LA)
St Alfreds (Chicago, IL)
Succezz (auction - Chicago, IL)
UBIQ (Philadelphia, PA)
Undefeated (All locations except Silverlake)
Vault Harlem
Walter's (Atlanta, GA)

def hyped up but i like it and will cop for my own not for hype.

The strap is the best part cause it is both fashionable, stylish and functional.

Ill probably cop just to cop if I have the cash, wouldn't mind adding something different to the collection. Probably won't rock though

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mikeposite

def hyped up but i like it and will cop for my own not for hype.

The strap is the best part cause it is both fashionable, stylish and functional.
You really need that much lock down and support from a strap for dancing on a stage and smashing cameras?

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

The Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West signature shoes) will release starting in the spring of 2009. Sneaker Files has confirmed that the majority of Air Yeezy styles and colorways will be limited releases. The Air Yeezy is inspired by Kanye West's favorite shoes, notably the Air Jordan III (3) (used for the Yeezy mid-sole makeup). The Air Yeezy is highlited with glow in the dark accents which streak through the Nike Swoosh and Jordan III inspired mid-sole. Pictured above is an Air Yeezy sample being worn by Sir Tinker Hatfield.

Specific Nike Air Yeezy release dates and news will be posted as it breaks.
ohwell.gif
I expected that though. These shoes should have came outby now though.

hopefully good colourways come out and i have a chance to get them here in australia

Back
Top Bottom