Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

:lol: he's clearly trolling.

let's move on bruh, let him feel however he wanna feel and let's get this thread back on the right track.

my commentary obviously made him feel some type of way, if he needs an apology to make him feel whole again it's all good.

So overall, are there any consistent quality issues w/ the people who got their pair? Just curious.

Midsole paint seems to be sloppy. Also glue stains everywhere.
These seem to be most common from what I've seen.

I have a size 13 coming from nike and will be in tomorrow

I'm in NY and set up consignment with FC and they offered me $6,500

I feel at that price they will sit there for a while or no?

No one local has any type of cash for these (not located in NYC)

Id rather sell online quicker and cheaper but do not want to get scammed and will only accept PP gift

Just looking for some advice.. thanks

Last edited:
I agreed to their 6K price, didn't suggest my own. I'm just wondering what FC's plan is. I'm hoping to have my pair to the LA store by Friday morning when they open so that I'm the first or second pair in my size in their store, but I'm curious if it's just a ploy to move them a few weeks later at 5-5.5. Then again it's LA and if availability and access is there, 6K probably doesn't mean much more than 4 or 5 to the type of buyer they field.
honestly i wouldnt mess with FC on a release like this

FC already did me dirty in the past
you know they let people try the shoes on and ****. So if your shoe doesn't sell it will be somewhat worn cuz ppl will be walking around in it, taking pics and ****
^this man speaks the truth if some kid walked in with his parents and wanted to try on these yeezys theyd let him cause

they dont want to miss out on a potential sale

this.

it's getting way out of hand.

please show me where i posted pics or links?

just giving people a heads up its not that serious

you seem very hurt right now

one day your yeezy collection wont be as a big deal as you think, just chinese sneakers at the end of the day that will be perfected

congrats to all the NTrs making mega profit off this right now

Be careful when buying pairs because dudes are using the receipt that they got from nike and putting it with the fake pair the bought before so keep a lookout on the pair you are buying just because it comes with a receipt doesn't mean it legit a dude i know got hit like that :smh: :smh:

good info

an its true, where there is gains to be made people like Proto get got...............even when he waits for things to settle and the new batches come out by then

solar reds in his avy are far from that special right now but hey man keep your pride i guess, im a diff NTr, end of the day they are nikes, not some high end designer kicks (not to mention a super hype model like this where there is money to made will get special treatment)

pretty scary how good things have came along its not like some garbage back from when we were in HS early 2000s anymore

Last edited:
what happened?
took a DS pair of yeezys back in the day
mean.gif

i even go with their recommendation and price em lower than the other sellers

sits for a few months they call me up tell me to come down and look at em
nerd.gif

show me the shoe is yellowed and creased (this had me fuming i brought em DS and pristine shoes)
mad.gif

showing me they cant take proper care of em so i immediately pulled out and flipped em locally to a friend

this is when i realized they were letting people try on my shoes
indifferent.gif

never doing any business with them seems like they just want hyped kicks to display like a museum

and for their employees to stunt in em

please show me where i posted pics or links?

just giving people a heads up its not that serious

you seem very hurt right now

one day your yeezy collection wont be as a big deal as you think, just chinese sneakers at the end of the day that will be perfected

congrats to all the NTrs making mega profit off this right now
Word bruh. Turning scraps into money. Its a beautiful thing

Shoes received today from NikeStore France (EU).

Here are some pictures.

FYI, size 9.5, red box with big nike name and signs.
Labels says Air Yeezy SP (even though the shipment advice says NRG) and Red Roug (shipment advice says Red Red).

Oh and the dates: 06/25/2013 - 09/28/2013

Any questions / LC please ask :wink:

only ? i got for you is

what are these going for out there?
What do you mean ?

If you're asking why I posted those, it's just to clarify some questions that popped up in that thread (what box, what label, quality, color, etc...)

took a DS pair of yeezys back in the day:smh:
i even go with their recommendation and price em lower than the other sellers
sits for a few months they call me up tell me to come down and look at em:nerd:
show me the shoe is yellowed and creased (this had me fuming i brought em DS and pristine shoes)>:
showing me they cant take proper care of em so i immediately pulled out and flipped em locally to a friend
this is when i realized they were letting people try on my shoes :stoneface:
never doing any business with them seems like they just want hyped kicks to display like a museum
and for their employees to stunt in em

Bro when you agree to consign shoes with FC you're consenting in-store customers to try on your shoes before purchase.

http://www.flightclub.com/info

Secondly, employees stuntin' in 'em? Do you have evidence of this? That's quite the claim.

Thirdly, shoes yellow overtime. IDK how your shoes got creased. Pics?

What do you mean ?
If you're asking why I posted those, it's just to clarify some questions that popped up in that thread (what box, what label, quality, color, etc...)

think you misunderstood him

he meant profit wise what are the numbers looking like in your neck of the woods right now?

think you misunderstood him

he meant profit wise what are the numbers looking like in your neck of the woods right now?
My bad, indeed totally misunderstood him.

Pairs can be found around 2.5k€ up to 4k€ but seems like most frenchies who got a pair wanna keep it ^^

Oh yeah and by the way I paid my pair 260€ whi is around 350 USD

Last edited:
Is it just me or did Nike just want to be over this shoe. I'm looking at reviews and I'm like "Damn, Nike don't give a f" I see lots of little imperfections here and there. :smh:

Is it just me or did Nike just want to be over this shoe. I'm looking at reviews and I'm like "Damn, Nike don't give a f" I see lots of little imperfections here and there. :smh:

Most batches of sneakers have the imperfections that are found on RO's.

Bro when you agree to consign shoes with FC you're consenting in-store customers to try on your shoes before purchase.
http://www.flightclub.com/info

Secondly, employees stuntin' in 'em? Do you have evidence of this? That's quite the claim.

Thirdly, shoes yellow overtime. IDK how your shoes got creased. Pics?
you asked for the info i gave you my story

they got me when i was naive to the whole consignment process

if you ever sell i just recommend doing it yourself not hard to post up on CL and meet in a public place

(cuts out the middleman equals more profit)

i dont have pics of shoes from years ago especially when i sold em already

pretty much all those consignment store employees are clowns/goofballs

if something really rare comes in and its their size theyll put em on real quick and take photos

not ganna put em on blast but ive witnessed it happen on numerous occasions

Back
Top Bottom