Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

THERE WERE A LOT MORE THAN 2-3 SIZE RUNS THAT WERE CANCELLED. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT...
This might be the case because no way nike would put them up with such a small number it really doesn't make sense to do. and if there is a restock it is gonna be big. Prelude Kobes, ASG, BHM, tiffs, black and red I OGs, and yeezys! There is gonna be a lot of salty people if nike puts all the shoes from holiday season last year with the shoes releasing around now

Last edited:
If I remember correctly the US pairs do and the Europe release doesn't. So might depend where the seller copped from. I think unless it was sold by another store who took off the msrp and replaced it with their retail price.

View media item 800071

You can still see the ridges though. Hope that helped.

THERE WERE A LOT MORE THAN 2-3 SIZE RUNS THAT WERE CANCELLED. I GUARANTEE YOU THAT...
This might be the case because no way nike would put them up with such a small number it really doesn't make sense to do. and if there is a restock it is gonna be big. Prelude Kobes, ASG, BHM, tiffs, black and red I OGs, and yeezys! There is gonna be a lot of salty people if nike puts all the shoes from holiday season last year with the shoes releasing around now

DON'T PUT IT PAST THEM. THEY DID WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP PACK WHICH WAS RELEASED IN FAR LESS NUMBERS THAN THESE RED OCTOBERS.

I hate nike.....

Bianca: Hello, John. The Nike Air Yeezy 2 has sold out and will not be restocked actually. We have confirmed there will not be a restock. It was launched on Nike.com only and we have no further updates on this style. Regarding the cancelled orders, we're unaware of the location the pairs will be.

memph....what are the chances these cancelled pairs pop back up? I know you know a lot more than most bruh lol

I DON'T KNOW IF NIKE WILL PUT THEM ON THE SITE AS PART OF THE RESTOCK, I CAN ONLY CONFIRM THAT A GOOD AMOUNT OF PAIRS WERE CANCELLED JUST TALKING WITH FRIENDS AND OTHER ATC PROVIDERS.

I hate nike.....

Bianca: Hello, John. The Nike Air Yeezy 2 has sold out and will not be restocked actually. We have confirmed there will not be a restock. It was launched on Nike.com only and we have no further updates on this style. Regarding the cancelled orders, we're unaware of the location the pairs will be.

THEY SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE CHAMP PACK AND WERE WRONG...

WE WILL ALL SEE.

DON'T PUT IT PAST THEM. THEY DID WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP PACK WHICH WAS RELEASED IN FAR LESS NUMBERS THAN THESE RED OCTOBERS.
You are right about that but if they are on a restock it would b cool because a lot of other big releases will be there also

THEY SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT THE CHAMP PACK AND WERE WRONG...

WE WILL ALL SEE.
true that memph...I remember talking to the reps about the DB5 pretty much begging to tell me when they will restock, rep kept sayin no no we are not, we have no info, and they restocked the very next day and I missed it of course lmao, ****** pacific ocean time zone

true that memph...I remember talking to the reps about the DB5 pretty much begging to tell me when they will restock, rep kept sayin no no we are not, we have no info, and they restocked the very next day and I missed it of course lmao, ****** pacific ocean time zone
:lol: never trust a nike rep

Hello everyone, new NT member here. Just wanted to get your opinion: we all know some resellers can find ways to sell fakes even with a legit receipt. I do not want to screw anyone over if I resell. My plan is to keep the shoes sealed in the shipping box until I find a legit buyer. What do you think? I know I should open the box upon delivery to make sure the shoes are inside, but what if I took that chance and left it sealed until I found a buyer? Thanks everyone!

Hello everyone, new NT member here. Just wanted to get your opinion: we all know some resellers can find ways to sell fakes even with a legit receipt. I do not want to screw anyone over if I resell. My plan is to keep the shoes sealed in the shipping box until I find a legit buyer. What do you think? I know I should open the box upon delivery to make sure the shoes are inside, but what if I took that chance and left it sealed until I found a buyer? Thanks everyone!
sneaker game gone to far....DS Air Yeezy 2 UNOPENED BOX.....but how you gonna take pics? how can you ensure its legit to the buyer?

Did this yesterday and met up locally. I opened the box myself. I say go for it if it's local meet up. Gives seller peace of mind and no doubts. If you're selling online I suggest otherwise. You want to give clear detailed pics of what you're sending. Need to cover yourself as much as possible.

Last edited:
sneaker game gone to far....DS Air Yeezy 2 UNOPENED BOX.....but how you gonna take pics? how can you ensure its legit to the buyer?
lol I was thinking the same thing! :lol: how you gonna take the pics of the shoes unless you open the box my man? Nobody is gonna believe you of you say I have the shoes but can't take any pics of them? Just open the box and take pics of the shoes. And keep the box it shipped with and send it out when someone wants to buy them

Did this yesterday and met up locally. I opened the box myself. I say go for it if it's local meet up. Gives seller peace of mind and no doubts. If you're selling online I suggest otherwise. You want to give clear detailed pics of what you're sending. Need to cover yourself as much as possible.
Thanks for the advice. Yes, my question was regarding a live meet up and not an online sale. I just want to give the buyer some kind of peace of mind. Some people might say that's going too far keeping it sealed in the shipping box, I respect that opinion.

Back
Top Bottom