Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Joined Dec 21, 2012
Seen somebody with them on at campus and they are beautiful. But they could also be reps regardless they looked amazing

Joined Feb 16, 2008
That's Revis' manager, Geiger...

Not really a fan of his style, but his kick game is pretty serious...

Joined Nov 29, 2013
Might have a deal for some RO's in a size 8!! But only problem is that I'm normally an 8.5. Do the peeps that have RO's think that the half size will make much of a difference?

Joined Feb 25, 2013
Might have a deal for some RO's in a size 8!! But only problem is that I'm normally an 8.5. Do the peeps that have RO's think that the half size will make much of a difference?
with yeezy's.. its better to size up.  8 is gonna kill your feet if your tts is 8.5

Last edited:
Joined May 4, 2012
I honestly don't know, I have kept this shoe out of site and out of mind as much as possible until I find a decent deal/trade.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now