Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Gotcha. Thats not bad at all for a year of protection. I dont think I would ever store them like that, unless I was out of country for a while or living in a sketchy part of town, but I understand.
i live just outside of the city of Rochester, NY...arguably the ****tiest place in NYS and apparently per capita, one of the most dangerous cities in the country.  ******* is poor and crazy.

what kind of neighborhoods are people living in where you're afraid of getting kicks ripped off your feet?

wow. didnt even know these were coming. Should've kept my direct notifications on ): I have struck out on almost every pair of kicks I have wanted for a while now

and i've been worried about not being able to cop these ASG releases.  man, i aint got no worries!!

So I take it that the rumors of this being a false release aren't true? :lol:

People saying that it was a false release and that NDC gonna refund the money to those who copped, is it just something made up by the sodium?

pretty cool way to release them, but I never have my phone strapped to my head, so I will never see unannounced releases.  This just means I'm not dedicated enough :smile:

where you at wale ? i got your size 9.5 coming 
laugh.gif

so many celebrities are waiting for flight club to get them in stock. 

So I take it that the rumors of this being a false release aren't true? :lol:

People saying that it was a false release and that NDC gonna refund the money to those who copped, is it just something made up by the sodium?

sodium based

surprised at all the success via mobile, i clicked the link 10 seconds after it was up from a desktop.

:smh:

As much as I want this shoe I probably would never wear it because I would just be too paranoid of people jumping me. What's the point of having something if you can't enjoy it.
you can enjoy them without wearing them.  they'll be treated like a 1960s corvette

i live just outside of the city of Rochester, NY...arguably the ****tiest place in NYS and apparently per capita, one of the most dangerous cities in the country.  ******* is poor and crazy.

That $73 a year is looking better and better.

what kind of neighborhoods are people living in where you're afraid of getting kicks ripped off your feet?

There are some neighborhoods where even concealed carrying by yourself, isnt enough if you have what they want. Carrying a lot of cash on you is no big deal if no one knows. If everyone in the neighborhood hears you have sneakers that resell for a couple grand, thats a large target on your back especially if the bright red shoes are so easy to spot.

This release opened my eyes to the fact that resellers love using smiley faces online. Why have I never noticed this before??

I guess it's a good day! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji][emoji]128314[/emoji][emoji]128308[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom