Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

This weekend has been crazy. Didn't hear anything about Prelude Pack restocks... which did the restock?

Thanks
I know the Nike Towns in Chicago and NY had the full pack restocked and sold out in a few hours. Checkout the Prelude thread and Twitter.

nerd.gif
He kept the page open for when they released and did not refresh

every release should be like this, to kill off all the posers in the game

And family folk, and people with lives etc... I spend time with my family on weekends, and i have a 9-5 job. Not a lot of releases I can prowl twitter all day and hope for a drop. Certainly not only posers that would get killed off

every release should be like this, to kill off all the posers in the game

Sadly enough, a random release like this won't be as effective again. Dudes that write the listener scripts will have them running constantly now.

question for everyone that copped on their phone: were you already logged into Nike or did you have to log in from your phone after you added to cart? Just curious for future releases. Congrats to all that copped man, I was just a little too late to the phone- damn hangover. 
In my case, I was just on my phone doing some random web surfing. I got the notification from twitter, clicked, got my size, and checked out. Didn't even have to log in to my Nike account. Interestingly enough, after paying for it with paypal, the redirect back to NDC said that the site was down. I almost refreshed. I hit the back button instead, and rechecked out witb paypal. Went through the second time.

Sadly enough, a random release like this won't be as effective again. Dudes that write the listener scripts will have them running constantly now.

Well, if this happens to be the last time Nike does an unannounced release, it was a hell of a sneaker to do it on. A lot of people flourished manually.

Got through for a 10.5 via mobile with mediocre service. Its my birthday weekend like a few others to i feel super lucky. I literally havent gotten through an online release manually since the white-foams, and have tried for more than I can even say. Congrats to everyone else that copped to rock, or at least just keep and not sell!

Woke up to my girl asking me if these Yeezy's dropped and I told her, "What are you talking about? It must be some GM type stuff." Came on here and realized these actually dropped.  I just told her it was funny that she knows more about the drop dates/times than I do.  
laugh.gif
 Congrats to all those who were able to cop with the quickness.  Can't believe these are already on the market after a couple hours and asking for well over a couple of grand easily.

Welp.....At least I have my set.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I work graveyards... I slept like a polar bear. I like this kind of release though... People actually had a chance against the bots... Won't be the same scenario next time though

Back
Top Bottom