Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I woke up at 11:56am and was looking at my phone like I would normally do.  When the notification came through as a banner on the top of my iPhone.  I quickly added to cart and was in like for about 20 seconds before it said I had them.  I then started shaking nervously.  No joke, I felt like I was in a race to beat the world.  I didn't even take the time to login to my Nike account in fear of losing them.  Clicked on paypal, logged in, and paid.  Got the confirmation at 12:04. 

I love shoes as well, and it's not even about the money to me.  It's about safety.  

If I were to wear these shoes to the United Center for a Bulls game or concert I fear that I wouldn't walk out alive.  If I had to go to the bathroom I would be paranoid of getting jumped every second.  I don't think I can keep these for this sole reason alone. 

It sucks because they would be great to have, and I know some people love to just keep things in boxes.  But I love to rock my shoes.  These can pay for almost all my releases this year as well as knock off the tiny CC debt I have.  Why keep them when the answer is right in front of me. 

After getting the LeBron Champ pack via Niketown Chicago RSVP (manually), I never thought I could top it.  Well......

Last edited:
i saw the notification on my phone, and instantly went to twitter on my work computer...i was also shaking nervously.

Tried to hook up one of my coworkers who was in the room too, but was too late by then.

To the couple dudes with families that are selling for their benefit, I **** with yall honesty. Priorities above hobby and vanity all day. I don't have a wife or children, or own any of the Yeezys so i'd have kept. Red is my absolute favorite color too, so it would have been a double bonus. At 32, there aren't too many sneakers I get hype for. This was one of them.

Congrats to everyone that made it through the Nike server matrix.

*calls T-Mobile to switch carriers*

This makes me not even care that I got the Tiffany highs. From feeling like a million bucks to nothing in the course of a day :rolleyes

Also resale price on these will drop down to $3K tops guaranteed. LV Jaspers and Dons DS arent even fetching $5K, these wont top that.

This makes me not even care that I got the Tiffany highs. From feeling like a million bucks to nothing in the course of a day :rolleyes

Or you know could be thankful for being able to get even those and have the disposable cash to buy them...

Lol, I'm the opposite. Struck out on the Tiffs, but managed to score a pair of these. Still would've liked to have a pair of Tiffs though.

I hate that for a lot of people that got the shoes, they won't be able to wear them because of fear :smh: Try to enjoy your sneakers guys, without fear. You guys deserve it

Maaaan the 1 day I decide to turn my phone off to spend time with my baby nephew before I go back to school, this happens. Oh well, stuff happens for a reason but I'm still devastated. Would've helped me out with my 42,000 school bill and I could've treated my moms. Euro had quite a few pairs cancelled if I'm not mistaken, hopefully something will come up.

I hate that for a lot of people that got the shoes, they won't be able to wear them because of fear :smh: Try to enjoy your sneakers guys, without fear. You guys deserve it

Not really fear. You're walking around with a 5k payday on your feet, dudes jump for a hell of a lot less. Straight up just not wise

Last edited:
Glad to see some of you guys are using better judgement and selling these to pay down some debts or treat the fam... at the end of the day these are just sneakers and anyone whom can turn down the current resale on these just to rock are a better man than me. Just a quick question for those of you moving them.. are you guys really confident in eBay/PayPal? Just from past experiences I know that both side heavily on the buyer, even if you document the shipping, delivery confirmation etc, who's to say the buyer can't come up with an empty box story etc? Maybe I am just over-cautious but I feel like if you really want to sell these it would probably be smarter/safer to look for a different route than the bay or Paypal? This coming from someone who didn't score yesterday, just would hate to see sob stories in this thread about PayPal reversing a payment or something. Just my two cents.

Will trade iPhone 5S with Flappy Birds installed for complete Air Yeezy 1 & 2 sets and $20k.

NT discount. Just PM me brahs. I'll hold off putting it up on ebay for 24 hours. Just for my NT brah's.

View media item 793855

Hurry.

Will trade iPhone 5S with Flappy Birds installed for complete Air Yeezy 1 & 2 sets and $20k.

NT discount. Just PM me brahs. I'll hold off putting it up on ebay for 24 hours. Just for my NT brah's.

View media item 793855

Hurry.

Lol this is why i hate ebay. I had put up a pair of foams and zero feedback people bid them up to like $35000. I called ebay like wtf.

Glad to see some of you guys are using better judgement and selling these to pay down some debts or treat the fam... at the end of the day these are just sneakers and anyone whom can turn down the current resale on these just to rock are a better man than me. Just a quick question for those of you moving them.. are you guys really confident in eBay/PayPal? Just from past experiences I know that both side heavily on the buyer, even if you document the shipping, delivery confirmation etc, who's to say the buyer can't come up with an empty box story etc? Maybe I am just over-cautious but I feel like if you really want to sell these it would probably be smarter/safer to look for a different route than the bay or Paypal? This coming from someone who didn't score yesterday, just would hate to see sob stories in this thread about PayPal reversing a payment or something. Just my two cents.
you are 100% right i would go through cosignment to avoid the BS

same here, my four pairs of tiffs feels like nothing cuz of the yeezy drop

im thankful that i landed a legit pair, that was my biggest concern with all the fakes floating around.. i had my mind made up that if i didnt get them from a authorized dealer, then i just would have to go without these...   Unfortunately i wasnt able to get my size.. but now i can inspect mine to know exactly what to look for in a pair in a trade or pick up

Back
Top Bottom