Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I ended up getting very lucky on Sunday. I just happend to be on twitter, I got a size 11 (Sadly not my size). Can't wait till they come tomorrow though, I will take HQ pics of them with my name tagged..probably might sell or size swap. BTW anyone know the smallest size the yeezys came in?

Man, that's dumb Kazi...
laugh.gif

I don't see how anyone doesn't check their Paypal/account before sending shoes.
mean.gif

PO
you'd be suprised. my friend almost lost his concords until i told him to check paypal before he ships.

I ended up getting very lucky on Sunday. I just happend to be on twitter, I got a size 11 (Sadly not my size). Can't wait till they come tomorrow though, I will take HQ pics of them with my name tagged..probably might sell or size swap. BTW anyone know the smallest size the yeezys came in?
Pretty sure it was a 7. 

Man, that's dumb Kazi...
laugh.gif

I don't see how anyone doesn't check their Paypal/account before sending shoes.
mean.gif

PO
The Paypal scam email basically says the money is on "hold" until a tracking number is provided that says the package has been delivered, at which point its too late for the seller to do anything.

Everything in the email looks like an actual Paypal email (Font) but remember a real Paypal email starts with addressing you with your NAME and NOT customer or valued customer, ect.....

Last edited:

im a size 11 
happy.gif

bruhs pls don't get this thread locked take it to PM's. I'd like for this thread to stay open as a daily salt for my wounds.

Thank you.

I doubt someone would steal these. Beggars can't be choosers when getting for retail. You guys should get clear pics of your pairs before buying.
View media item 796713
View media item 796714

your pair clean bruh, :smokin.

it's not like the Plats and the Solars were flawless either.

Thanks man. Overall they are chill. Just seems like the suede was crap. Raging bull VS had a better look out. The box.

Again I'm very appreciative of the chance to get the shoes tho. Definitely understand that not a ton of people got them. Just want my nt guys to be sure to get pics. Some pairs might be better than others.

Thanks man. Overall they are chill. Just seems like the suede was crap. Raging bull VS had a better look out. The box.

Again I'm very appreciative of the chance to get the shoes tho. Definitely understand that not a ton of people got them. Just want my nt guys to be sure to get pics. Some pairs might be better than others.

I bought my solars and plats off flightclub and rif shortly after they dropped.

and like retail purchasers you don't know what you're getting unless you request pics beforehand.

mine had a lil ashiness on the suede and some glue stainage.

s'all good tho. just the nature of nike quality control.

Last edited:
if there's not a thread already... we need a " seller's beware thread: the do's and don'ts of reselling" :lol:

lots of helpful knowledge being dropped in this thread about how to safely sell your yeezy 2s :lol: :nthat:

it seems like a lot of people got a 9.5. i got one also

I'm a 9.5... :smh:

Good to see NT'ers get a pair... wish I would've reacted quicker after the tweet. I noticed the alert on my phone 3 minutes later after it was sent, ran to a computer but after reading most success stores, seems like I should've just tried on the phone. :\

I'm reading a debate on NDSBG regarding the production dates for the early release vs the NDC release.  Needless to say, tag your pics.  One early release seller snagged a pic from here and tried using it.  Sorry if this has already been discussed, just trying to give a heads up.

I'm reading a debate on NDSBG regarding the production dates for the early release vs the NDC release.  Needless to say, tag your pics.  One early release seller snagged a pic from here and tried using it.  Sorry if this has already been discussed, just trying to give a heads up.

I've been reading that argument too. Interesting that the guy used a pic off here.

Back
Top Bottom