Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

Wouldn't be surprised if nike lets yeezys hit Nike id.also why not foot locker at select hoh retailers drop?

Last edited:
These shoes are going to hit record highs! Just got off the phone with my Boy @ FC NYC (Flight Club NYC) and he told me they are setting pricese now @ $6,500.00 . Then they will test the $7,000.00 price by this weekend !

Will be interesting to see if Fligh Club moves any of those listed at that price. If so, that pretty much makes my decision on what to do with mine easier.

Last edited:
These shoes are going to hit record highs! Just got off the phone with my Boy @ FC NYC (Flight Club NYC) and he told me they are setting pricese now @ $6,500.00 . Then they will test the $7,000.00 price by this weekend !
they will test the levels of stupidity in humankind :tongue: hahaha

ps: i love yeezys

I'm not saying it's going to happen because I honestly don't know.  But why wouldn't Nike want to make these shoes available for ID?  Think about it, it would be the ultimate F(reak) you to Kanye from Nike, for the way he handled leaving.  They would sell very well, as the hype on these is catastrophic. So it's like a win win for Nike.   

more pics of mine . Still waiting on my size 11.... #SnowProblems

Nike Won't ID these Shoes. End of story . They want to get away from the Yeezy news
guess so...veery disappointed to trying to "bury" yeezys this way...after this release i can say nike is my enemy and i want all of them to go to hell.. :tongue:

i am very curious to see what product will replace the yeezys...(there's gonna be one 100%)

I'm not saying it's going to happen because I honestly don't know.  But why wouldn't Nike want to make these shoes available for ID?  Think about it, it would be the ultimate F(reak) you to Kanye from Nike, for the way he handled leaving.  They would sell very well, as the hype on these is catastrophic. So it's like a win win for Nike.   
well we don't know if nike is allowed to use the name yeezy anymore and in general the terms of the contract..

well we don't know if nike is allowed to use the name yeezy anymore and in general the terms of the contract..
True but knowing Nike they covered themselves.  Or worst case scenario the shoe is the same but with different names like the Legend blue 11's this year.  There's always a way

They won't ID because then Kanye would win.

EDIT: That restock pic is fake, the yeezy's never restocked and the galaxy foams never release on NDC.

Last edited:
It's funny that you guys think that FC won't move these. . . They have Celebes make phone orders all day long ! What's $6,500.00 to some cornball like Justin Beiber? Or Chris Brown. (They have like 20 Basketball players CC on file ) they won't have problems moving these. These shoes aren't being sold to reg people. View media item 800010

Can a mod lock this thread already geez tired of coming back and seen more and more pics 
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
devil.gif
. SALTYYYYYYY to the max!!!! about to order a pair from china oh well lol.

"services"will be gearing up for a release this weekend

when they do restock these fools gonna get em all
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom