Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

k give me a moment.....just took pics of my pair from FC, bought 'em about a month and a half after release.....

pardon the picture quality, via iphone real quick.

but there you have it. I paid 2250 from FC a month and a half after release. and that was actually for less than other pairs in that same size (8.5). I was seeing pairs go for 2500+.

so stop talking that nonsense. you spreading malicious rumors. and what's more? you talking **** about a shop I've done/do business with. so in a way you're ******* with my money and I don't appreciate that.
you bought yours a month and a half later

on RD pairs were going for 1-1.5k range

People put em up for 2k at FC and they sat cause resell was lower

after the initial frenzy prices started to rise

just like how Y1s coulda been had for 4-500 back then

idk why you tryna come at me sideways

im just kicking game

ive had a bad experience with FC and shared it to prevent the same for you guys

and its not even FC its just consignment shops in general

you guys talking bout wanting money put in some legwork and put up CL ads

at least try it

i cashed out on solars and plats within the first week

you paid what 2250 for a pair a month and half after release day

i sold a pair on CL for over double that a week after release

Exactly my point about how it would've been more fair to just put these on a collection page but keep it TLO, only reason collection pages work now is because you can search by SKU on everything that goes on a collection page. Bots dont auto click the shoe, they could've sent it to a collection page with only yeezys so a person would have to click it manually, if they did this but didnt announce they were going to release this way and actually had a set release date and time I think more people would've been happy. Happy for the people who got them in here though, just salty that i've been anticipating this release for months and it just came down to people who happened to be on twitter at the time and most of those people sold all the pairs.
not really there are bots that can select the shoe from the collection page

So they will sell you 4 pairs of 10's at $6000 but you can only buy one pair of 11's right now at 5750.

If that's true I'm having a hard time believing I gave these idiots my shoes. Who would sell the cheaper pair first and give no options once that pair is added to cart to even see the other inventory in that size, let alone buy it? That's completely backward to how any consignment shop does business.

That is how i see it working on their website, which does seem to be completely backwards...i gave them my pair on Wednesday and still have not sold it, while i saw atleast 2 pairs sell already that they marked at 5750.

People who are selling the ROs are basically getting free thousands of dollars given to them, but they try so hard trying to get every dollar and I mean EVERY dollar! They rather come on forums asking how do I get more money and not get scammed, and not just lose out on a few dollars BUT have a safe and legit transaction. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Penny pinching THEIR profits....
Only on NT!

that was only supposed to be limited to 100 packs, thats at least the 3rd drop of them that i know of. no way they only had 100 packs. plus they were available in store in oregon :smh:

I'm sure those are returned orders, you probably had a few people who though they could resell them and got stuck with them :lol:

People who are selling the ROs are basically getting free thousands of dollars given to them, but they try so hard trying to get every dollar and I mean EVERY dollar! They rather come on forums asking how do I get more money and not get scammed, and not just lose out on a few dollars BUT have a safe and legit transaction. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Only on NT!

But this penny pinching isn't exclusive to nt :lol:

What's $20 when ur dropping 4k?

Kanye's rant last night in NJ. Skip to the 10 minute mark. 

http://theshoegame.com/articles/kan...tml?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The idea that those Yeezys sold out in 11 minutes, yeah that’s good for my ego, good for my ego. The problem is there’s 20,000 of y’all and you know what? That’s not good for my people, for my people, for my people.

I’m not here to be some type of novelty that you can put in a box, so you can say you’re the company that released the Yeezys.

The reason why I made the decision between Adidas and Nike, is because Adidas said I could make more product for more people. The reason why I speak directly to Tim Cook, directly to Eric Schmidt, directly Mark Parker is cuz I got a microphone and I can!

So Kanye x Apple collab?

Something I noticed..

Flight Club prices are seen as the price ceiling in other threads, but the price floor in this one.

Kanye's rant last night in NJ. Skip to the 10 minute mark. 

http://theshoegame.com/articles/kan...tml?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The idea that those Yeezys sold out in 11 minutes, yeah that’s good for my ego, good for my ego. The problem is there’s 20,000 of y’all and you know what? That’s not good for my people, for my people, for my people.

I’m not here to be some type of novelty that you can put in a box, so you can say you’re the company that released the Yeezys.

The reason why I made the decision between Adidas and Nike, is because Adidas said I could make more product for more people. The reason why I speak directly to Tim Cook, directly to Eric Schmidt, directly Mark Parker is cuz I got a microphone and I can!
I think its a very good reason! This way they get rid of the hype and resellers, hopefully nice shoes for many people!!

I'm positive kanye rather have people wear his shoes than kept in a box for Instagram likes or put on ebay to make a profit.

Last edited:
So Kanye x Apple collab?

Something I noticed..
Flight Club prices are seen as the price ceiling in other threads, but the price floor in this one.

I wouldn't say the floor. Is say that some people think flightclub is the actual going rate which it isn't.

Anyone got the original link from NDC
here we go 
laugh.gif
 these rumors have gone wild

I wouldn't say the floor. Is say that some people think flightclub is the actual going rate which it isn't.

yes and too many people look at FC prices and try to sell for that much on places like FleeBay and CL. You would believe the general going rate for these are 6k when it's really 3-3.5k

@jerseyj repped.

And I miss every shot I don't take.

Prepared to get my Dwight Howard from the free throw line on :smile:

Only on NT!

But this penny pinching isn't exclusive to nt :lol:

What's $20 when ur dropping 4k?

Ok, you got me. I just wanted to say the "Only on NT" part.
I think greed has gotten a hold of many folks. A profit of 3K is still profit. Going the extra mile for another 500-1K is just being greedy. Granted that 500-1K is nothing to laugh about. But when you net 3K, is that additional amount worth the headache and/or heartache?

yes and too many people look at FC prices and try to sell for that much on places like FleeBay and CL. You would believe the general going rate for these are 6k when it's really 3-3.5k
I get that but I think some or many people know that there are a lot of fakes floating around if the yeezys so people are gonna gauge the price but a place that has authentic yeezys. That's just what I'm thinking tho

Back
Top Bottom