Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

I had the buyer send me a photo of his ID as well a a proof of address to verify he was the purchaser.
honestly for a transaction of $4200 I'd only sell in person. Maybe through fc but I would never withdrew the sneaker because they might give me a Fugazi pair. (Unlikey but possible)

So clean, really great colorway.

Personally of the Tan, Blink, Zen, I think its a Zen/Tan tie for first and then a blink in second.
thanks man. my only pair. if I start making serious money I will buy all yeezys one day :lol:

thanks man. my only pair. if I start making serious money I will buy all yeezys one day :lol:

I wish I had a pair of Yeezys that I permanently could own, but honestly with college coming up I don't see it as a financially wise decision.

I wish I had a pair of Yeezys that I permanently could own, but honestly with college coming up I don't see it as a financially wise decision.
damn man you aint even in college yet and you moving yeezys for 4k? winning :lol:

From my top 3
smile.gif
i sold my cements for $150 in great condition because they were too tight.. nice top 3!

Back
Top Bottom