Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

What's that group? I'm moving to SD this summer, so I'm starting to see what's around there. Also, any suggestions on where to live? I'll be working near the airport.
SCSS is a good group of people, if you are moving here i will send you an invite to the group, bunch good deals and many legit people. if you will be working near the air port there are a bunch of places near there that are nice but a little more expensive since it is downtown area. If you can afford i would say live down there, located to everything, food, hotspots, clubs, padres stadium, and convention center. i work by the airport also, but live about 30 min away , cant go wrong with anything in north county. message me if you need more info
SD crew.. what's your budget for rent?  I live in San Marcos but I work in Kearny Mesa, i have a 40 min commute everyday going down south from north county.  I'd say the best bang for your buck to live around that area is Kearny Mesa area, lots of good asian food too which is always a plus(i'm asian).
Cool. Thanks. I'm half Asian myself. Pretty much white though. Most people can't even tell lol. Budget is $2000-$3000ish. Wouldn't want to go more than $3300, but preferably $2500. You can PM me your response, too.
Y'all RENTING at that price?! 
sick.gif

Mortgage up bro lol
I would, but I'm in the military and move too much. Believe me, I'd rather own a home and stay in one place, but that ain't happening. Housing is also based on location. So, consider what I get as a CWO3 in Houston, vice CWO3 in San Diego; there's quite a bit of difference. I'm just not willing to accept that amount of financial risk in a place place like SD. Reward can be high, but loss can be, too.  As I get closer to retirement and have decided where I want to settle/what I want to be when I grow up, I'll buy.  Or if I'm in an area where I know it will be rent easily/cheap. Just too much stress/headache for me personally in SD.  All the sorries in the world won't return my money if I lose it.

Last edited:
Want to know your guys opinion... A friend came to me with his DS solars and plats in size 9.5. 5k takes both. Should i cash him out?
Is that a rhetorical question? lol. You'll probably double that money ... if they're real lol. I think Yeezy's are way overpriced, but if some offered me DS Solars in a 9.5, which is my size, I'd be on it like a bum a bologna sandwich. 

copped a piar of red octobers from flight club and lost a lace tip on day 1, whats the best way of keeping them on without taking them off

copped a piar of red octobers from flight club and lost a lace tip on day 1, whats the best way of keeping them on without taking them off
Really? The RO come with washers on the lace tips to prevent this from happening. Only way I can get mine off is with pliers and elbow grease. Yours don't have washers?

Really? The RO come with washers on the lace tips to prevent this from happening. Only way I can get mine off is with pliers and elbow grease. Yours don't have washers?
they do , but I was messing with one of the tips and I must of forgotten to make sure it was tight on there

Back
Top Bottom