Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by modernart

Yes, you're right, Nike's recording did say they would release late at night monday or early tuesday morning, but that doesn't necessarily help. The window between "late monday night" and "tuesday morning" leaves too much room for error, and when it comes to Yeezy drops on NDC, you essentially have to be flawless and be aware of the EXACT drop time (which is the info that he released) because these sell out in a matter of minutes.
It was posted on the DMV thread on ISS that they would drop before 11 tonight. I was refreshing since 9PM. The info was recieved from rep and confirmed by recording.

LOL you can TRY and justify paying all you want...
grin.gif
eyes.gif
People on ISS said "before 11" but look at how many people on their Yeezy thread were completely oblivious to the drop and missed out.Again, "before 11" leaves too much room for error and plus, i don't have all the time in the world to be hitting F5 during the time frame thatconstitutes as "before 11"

not trying to hate or argue, but just saying, if dudes on here and ISS received the EXACT drop time and not some "before XX:XX PM" time frame, theywould've received their pair.

but to each his own, i paid for info and am viewed as a "loser", oh well, life goes on.

Who this was the most intense 4 threads and 3 months I ever been threw with shoes.
I still cant believe I copped Tennis Hypermaxes and Tan yeezys for retail in the same day.
Greatest Monday EVER.

congrats to all you who copped...i was really expecting a Wednesday release but its all good....

just got home and the thread jumped bout 8 pages...the yeezys had to drop since it jumped so many pages

once again... congrats... im still yeezyless
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

copped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow a random dude in sacramento has yeezys lol
sooo pumped
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
There's a few people in Sacramento who have Yeezy's, me being one of them. Welcome to the club.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Who this was the most intense 4 threads and 3 months I ever been threw with shoes.
I still cant believe I copped Tennis Hypermaxes and Tan yeezys for retail in the same day.
Greatest Monday EVER.
wait what the tennisball hypermaxs dropped? NOOOOOO

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by GTEK

Greatest Monday EVER.
wait what the tennisball hypermaxs dropped? NOOOOOO
nah, gtek copped from another site, some dude said the actual release date is sometime in july. they still got the red and blue ones for 170+ship(from china) pm for more info

went to sleep. nike and their games. its ok tho, i'd rather have the black/pinks anyway. at least i was lucky enough to get those from ndc. and i'llcop the zens off of someone shortly.
i could never justify paying zen/black prices for the tans so i guess i won't have them.

Anyone in here that says "Congrats to those who got a pair" is someone that has a pair and doesn't mean it. The last thing the hunderds of peoplewho didnt get a a pair wanna hear is "Congrats"....

thats bull.................! how nike gonna lie to their customers like that! i thought wednesday was the day for them to drop! well i think after today, imgonna stop wearing nike for good! and imma call nike and give them a piece of my mind for telling me one of the biggest lies ever! im so agree right now, icould punch my boss in her face! F++k NIKE FOREVER........................................................................................................
mad.gif

how fast did these sell out on nike? i'm guessing faster than 7minutes. I went to sleep early, my girl's made me tired. You resellers are some beast.

Originally Posted by superfly

thats bull.................! how nike gonna lie to their customers like that! i thought wednesday was the day for them to drop! well i think after today, im gonna stop wearing nike for good! and imma call nike and give them a piece of my mind for telling me one of the biggest lies ever! im so agree right now, i could punch my boss in her face! F++k NIKE FOR EVER........................................................................................................
mad.gif

woah bruh you going overboard. not wearing nike's for good? Yeezy's are not that hot. I can name 100 sneaks better off the top.

Back
Top Bottom