Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by SC415

Most stores aren't letting people camp out till friday...smh..

That's good though.
dont matter the sidewalks are public property. ive seen it before people start they own line till that day or they lurk around the store all day.

its a wrap for hohny...its like 40 somethin dudes out here right now
smh.gif

def the best one in person out of all 3. but would have been better if the straps had the y's on it.

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

L.A. PEOPLE
Millennium Shoes in Inglewood is getting them, only one person is there sooooo....
And that one guy is waiting for some clown with $500 to show up.
laugh.gif

You know aint no body gonna show up to a store in a location with the word wood after it.

nothing bad is gonna happen there
ive camped there already and nothing has happened
that part of Inglewood is bad, but not the worst part of Inglewood
yeah I imagine it wouldnt be that bad if your known or live there.
It some places like that in SC. But for out of towners it probably can get very uncomfortable.
grin.gif

Damn is Inglewood that bad still??LMAO. MAN and I was thinking of camping there. Are they doing raffles or first come first serve at Millenium? How bad was theline for the last CW of the Yeeyzs? When should I start camping? Im just a poor Mexican from the San Fernando Valley trying to copp some Yeezys and this is mylast shot at them. Is there people already lined up? DAMN IM TRIPPING FOR THESE DAMN SHOESSSS!!! And im scared of camping there but FUXK it lol.

damn i need these net net yeezys hella bad. i slipped up on the first two cw's....but those pix made 'em look super clean.

Originally Posted by erick10

Damn is Inglewood that bad still??LMAO. MAN and I was thinking of camping there. Are they doing raffles or first come first serve at Millenium? How bad was the line for the last CW of the Yeeyzs? When should I start camping? Im just a poor Mexican from the San Fernando Valley trying to copp some Yeezys and this is my last shot at them. Is there people already lined up? DAMN IM TRIPPING FOR THESE DAMN SHOESSSS!!! And im scared of camping there but FUXK it lol.

RIP

jk, you should be good
they didnt get the last cw
people are lined up already
first come first serve, i believe

I want these but I'm not camping nor packing my @#! full of vaseline for the inevitable price raping. I'll continue to look at these from the net.

Damn is Inglewood that bad still??LMAO. MAN and I was thinking of camping there. Are they doing raffles or first come first serve at Millenium? How bad was the line for the last CW of the Yeeyzs? When should I start camping? Im just a poor Mexican from the San Fernando Valley trying to copp some Yeezys and this is my last shot at them. Is there people already lined up? DAMN IM TRIPPING FOR THESE DAMN SHOESSSS!!! And im scared of camping there but FUXK it lol.

RIP

jk, you should be good

Damn Bro you serious lol. Ill just say im your brother if you camp there too lol. Fuxk ill come strapped. But on the real, hows the lines over there? DoingRaffles?

RIP

jk, you should be good

Damn Bro you serious lol. Ill just say im your brother if you camp there too lol. Fuxk ill come strapped. But on the real, hows the lines over there? Doing Raffles?
First LOL at enrique23 trying to set dude up with the black text.
smh.gif

And another LOL at this guy who is either going to get shot or jailed for a pair of kicks.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I would just carry a debit..NO CASH.

Coming strapped???? Sure you will. Are you going to bring Chalino Sanchez and Los tucanes de Norte contigo tambien????
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smh@dude -_-!

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Los tucanes del norte LOL
Eso solo se oye en univision

OK. So I know who to bring with me to the Mexico release.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Coming strapped???? Sure you will. Are you going to bring Chalino Sanchez and Los tucanes de Norte contigo tambien????
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smh@dude -_-!

Man you guys are fuxking up lol. Its not Los Tucanes del Norte its LOS TUCANES DE TIJUANA. Know your sh*t lol. Chalino cant help me, hes dead
frown.gif
. He's likeTupac or Biggie but to Mexicans lol. Man, new spot for me then. Ima be searching untill I find a nice boutique lol. And Enrique, u owned me with the black text
frown.gif

^I see 4 people with no lives!

On another note.....I STILL need help with these! If anyone could help me out...please PM me!

Back
Top Bottom