Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

LOL. I was just asking a time bro. Is that not a reasonable request? I understand now that no one knows a time. That was a sufficient answer. Thank you. And I know what it's like ordering online, I have had the feeling many times. I did manage to get 5 pairs of Jordan IV thunders tho
glasses.gif
Nobody wanted those
laugh.gif

J/K

Haha!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

LOL. I was just asking a time bro. Is that not a reasonable request? I understand now that no one knows a time. That was a sufficient answer. Thank you. And I know what it's like ordering online, I have had the feeling many times. I did manage to get 5 pairs of Jordan IV thunders tho
glasses.gif
Nobody wanted those
laugh.gif

J/K

Yeah, they were fugly. I made a killing tho
glasses.gif
I have to assumethere are more yeezys than thunders tho.

glasses.gif
Nobody wanted those
laugh.gif

J/K

Yeah, they were fugly. I made a killing tho
glasses.gif
I have to assume there are more yeezys than thunders tho.

You know that saying about assuming, right?

I just can't find it in myself to get down with the skinny jeans man but my favorite part of the shoe is the sole that +%% is just crazy!

From the looks of it,
The net's are the most difficult to obtain out of all three.
It's straight up stressful.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

From the looks of it,
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
You can see the Irony in the Air.
I remember when cats was saying they was going to be $110 and widely avaliable.
roll.gif

i find it hilarious just 3 months ago people were saying the zens were going to end up in outlets and no one would pay that ridicoulous retail price... and nowat everybody

^ Technically they did end up in outlets. In the UK that is. I hear you though. A lot ofpeople were doubting the hype behind these.

Props to the dude on this board whose hooked me up on every pair, next day shipping, reasonable price (considering shops are not playing the MSRP at all).

Originally Posted by doyung9

Props to the dude on this board whose hooked me up on every pair, next day shipping, reasonable price (considering shops are not playing the MSRP at all).

details?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by erick10

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol. Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

DAMN..... if you consider fab wack then that means you probably consider soulja boy and v.i.c real hip hop huh???
indifferent.gif

Ducktales.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

From the looks of it,
ohwell.gif

alien.gif
You can see the Irony in the Air.
I remember when cats was saying they was going to be $110 and widely avaliable.
roll.gif

Yo Gtek, remember a COUPLE of weeks ago people were NOT INTERESTED IN THESE, and how there would be an EASY PASS????

UMMMM
laugh.gif

eye see soles wrote:
Originally Posted by Swave232

What's happening fam? Just dropping another review on the Yeezy that will be dropping on the 6th. Enjoy! Later....
God that leather is so buttery.
pimp.gif

�Wow this is the first youtube review I really liked.
eek.gif

And Yeah KRISPACINLA I def remember that.....haha! Now they asking what time they drop on NDC.
roll.gif

Ducktales.
eyes.gif
? I'm not saying I got all 3 pair at $215. I definitely paid over retail by $XXX.XX.

But I didn't have to leave the house. Didn't stand in line. Didn't miss a day of work. Didnt' have to call 40 stores, aggravate storeemployees.
Plus, I made $1000.00 selling two extra pair of Zen's, so in the end, I broke about even and I'm happy with that.

Ducktales.
eyes.gif
? I'm not saying I got all 3 pair at $215. I definitely paid over retail by $XXX.XX.

But I didn't have to leave the house. Didn't stand in line. Didn't miss a day of work. Didnt' have to call 40 stores, aggravate store employees.
Plus, I made $1000.00 selling two extra pair of Zen's, so in the end, I broke about even and I'm happy with that.

We in the exact some situation. Not Rape but considerate and to the point we dont have to be out in the struggle for the yeezys.
Ducktales Removed.
ohwell.gif

Ducktales.
eyes.gif

But I didn't have to leave the house. Didn't stand in line. Didn't miss a day of work. Didnt' have to call 40 stores, aggravate store employees.

We in the exact some situation. Not Rape but considerate and to the point we dont have to be out in the struggle for the yeezys.
Ducktales Removed.
ohwell.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

Originally Posted by erick10

Fab looks whack. He should let Kanye dress him lol. He has to drop down some sizes like SOULJA BOY lmao. Dont no whats worse, his latest album or his fit lol. Only good song this dude made was BREATHE.

DAMN..... if you consider fab wack then that means you probably consider soulja boy and v.i.c real hip hop huh???
indifferent.gif

Nah bro, I never said I consider SB and V.I.C. hip-hop. I said he should go down in shirt suize like SB is doing. HE AINT WEARING 3XL white tees no more.Hip-Hop is Dead so w.e. Nas, Rakim, Krs-One, maybe Kanye (Old Kanye)

Back
Top Bottom