Nike Air Zoom Alpha
Color: Binary Blue/Carotene-White-Black
Style Code: BQ8800-400
Nike-Air-Zoom-Alpha-Binary-Blue-BQ8800-400-Release-Date-1.jpg

Nike-Air-Zoom-Alpha-Binary-Blue-BQ8800-400-Release-Date.jpg

Nike-Air-Zoom-Alpha-Binary-Blue-BQ8800-400-Release-Date-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Zoom-Alpha-Binary-Blue-BQ8800-400-Release-Date-3.jpg

Nike-Air-Zoom-Alpha-Binary-Blue-BQ8800-400-Release-Date-4.jpg

That volt color way will be copped and hopefully on the disco. That outsole and I'm assuming Zoom set up is the same as the Spiridon's?

I was actually waiting for these, but my guess is they're not coming back since based on these upcoming colorways that black pods on the midsole are beyond nike's technology.

Edit: forgot the neons originally had black pods as well and were retroed without them, so there's still a chance..

Screenshot_20190105-125936~2.png

Last edited:
Anyone have an item number or release date for the white black silver volt pair?

After looking at these shoes decades after having them, these shoes arent very pretty. They were hella comfy though. I'll on disco if they feel the same.

it's definitely somewhat of an ugly duckling but the navy pair appeals to my interests.

Just came to post these in the spiridon thread, didnt know we had an alpha thread. Lucky i spotted it.

Pretty naff CWs, I certainly wont be buying them and will wait for something nicer. Youd think theyd hit back with a hero colour.

DAF6A439-328B-4AE1-940F-877803BE4A25.png
C4B19DC1-C5D5-4CAF-9492-149AD0727FC5.png

I'm on board for the navy. I know I should wait to buy them on sale but...yeah, that may not happen lol.

I was wondering when these were actually dropping...definite sales cop. Anyone know how well these compare to the OGs?

VERY interested in these. I've never owned a pair, but anything with that Spiridon midsole interests me. My favorite cushioning.

Edit: Also, almost full size runs of the Binary Blue and Black Volt colorways are up on GOAT right now for $130 (I believe both will be $140 retail)

Last edited:
VERY interested in these. I've never owned a pair, but anything with that Spiridon midsole interests me. My favorite cushioning.

Edit: Also, almost full size runs of the Binary Blue and Black Volt colorways are up on GOAT right now for $130 (I believe both will be $140 retail)

If retail is $140, waiting for them to go on sale is the move b/c they'll have trouble selling at that price.

is there a release date/month for the volts?

and are they coming with black midsole pods or not? was that a photoshop?

Back
Top Bottom