Nike Air Zoom Alpha Retro 2019

TTS for me, I wouldn't size down on these at all. These will be great for summer with all that ventilation, gotta wait til end of year for that though (Winter here in Aus)

Attachments

• IMG_1033.jpg
    IMG_1033.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1034.jpg
    IMG_1034.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1038.jpg
    IMG_1038.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 46
Got a pair from ths outlets for 20 bucks. Love spiridons hope these are on par with those

I just got a pair of the black volt for $45 shipped and wow these SUCK!.

sizing wise, they fit closer to the spiridon ultra than the spiridon og, slightly big. The zoom air doesn’t feel as nice as spiridons as well.

the upper materials are plastic. If I paid a penny more I’d be furious, Nike has some nerve charging over $100 retail for these.

I just got a pair of the black volt for $45 shipped and wow these SUCK!.

sizing wise, they fit closer to the spiridon ultra than the spiridon og, slightly big. The zoom air doesn’t feel as nice as spiridons as well.

the upper materials are plastic. If I paid a penny more I’d be furious, Nike has some nerve charging over $100 retail for these.
I won’t buy another pair of shoes with the Spiridon midsole/outsole. I went through three pairs and on all three, just using casually, the outsole pods started to peel and popped at least one of the Zoom bags beneath them. They all squeaked and hissed with every step after that LOL. Sold the last DS pair I had and will never look back. Pure garbage. And when I say it took nothing for this to happen to the soles, I mean it. Rest of the shoes looked brand new.

Back
Top Bottom