Nike Air Zoom Flight 96 Retro 2014...Olympics with the 6

Recent retro 96s had no forefoot zoom. Don't see them changing that but we shall see when they release

The 09 (i think it was) retro had both forefoot and heel zoom. Got the grey pair at the outlets for $40 back then. Hope this OG colorway gets the full treatment

BTW multiple pairs for sale already on ebay. Seen some in my size for 145 shipped

Last edited:
^These look really nice. May have to pick these up as I never had a pair in any of the colors.

Crown jewel of the Olympic kicks this year in my opinion.

Anyone think they might sit a few days and make it to NDC desktop with the 5s dropping 3 days later?

I originally thought these were supposed to be on like the 7th, but it looks like July 20th.

Crown jewel of the Olympic kicks this year in my opinion.

Anyone think they might sit a few days and make it to NDC desktop with the 5s dropping 3 days later?

I originally thought these were supposed to be on like the 7th, but it looks like July 20th.

And the description reads full-length zoom air unit.

That better be a real carbon fiber shank plate too
A guy can dream can't he? 
laugh.gif

Really can't wait for these to release. Was just at the Philadelphia Premium Nike Outlets and they had the black Zoom Flight 96s still. Production date was 7-20-14. Crazy they till have lots left. Thought about it but for $80, I'd rather spend a little more & get the Olympics. Always wanted them back in the day.

They are already on eBay for less than retail shipped. Makes me believe this will be just like any other 96 retro release and they will go on sale. If eBay releases another flash coupon I'll grab a pair for around $100.

They are already on eBay for less than retail shipped. Makes me believe this will be just like any other 96 retro release and they will go on sale. If eBay releases another flash coupon I'll grab a pair for around $100.

Thought the same but seen several in my size sell lately. Still for retail so not worried.

Been a while since I had the black/blue joints. Are these tts or are you going up a 1/2 size?

why is nike check sewed on. shouldnt it be plastic and stick out of the shoe

you mean the stitched swoosh compared to the translucent navy swoosh right?
I was surprised that most people here didn't notice the change.
The stitched Swoosh is also looking smaller.
The toe box is also a bit to boxy compared to the more narrow and pointed toe of the OGs.

you mean the stitched swoosh compared to the translucent navy swoosh right?
I was surprised that most people here didn't notice the change.
The stitched Swoosh is also looking smaller.
The toe box is also a bit to boxy compared to the more narrow and pointed toe of the OGs.

Toe box looks jacked on some eBay pics

The leather looks good on these, much better at least then the Olympic Air Force 180's.

Back
Top Bottom