Nike Air Zoom Flyposit

the black/gold and black/chrome are amazing! still hoping there is a trainer or turf version
nerd.gif

I just did a quick search and in the old NFL footwear thread, looks like a player from the seahawks in the probowl was wearing the blue/white colorway...
Close enough...maybe not...who knows

^You are on point; that is Julian Peterson wearing a turf version of those. I still love the Apocalypse line, but these are very nice. I am with BP on thisone, please Nike, release a turf trainer!!!

Yeah, I'd like to see a turf version as well... BP got any ideas? maybe sticking an LT / Swingman Remix trainer outsole just for starters?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

BP got any ideas? maybe sticking an LT / Swingman Remix trainer outsole just for starters?
i dont like that midsole, and would really like to see a uniquely designed midsole/ousole for this instead of recycling something they alreadyhave. an overlasted midsole would be the best, similar to flightposites wher you can just see the sole...

..but i would settle for this, if done exactly like this with the paint on the midsole matching the upper:

check out all the new cleats on eastbay as well. new Vapor 4.2 colorways, Superbad II "PE", and the 7V7 (
eek.gif
)

Thats a super sick PS. I think it would look sick as a basketball shoe though. Can you put like an Air Max all the way around. Or even like a flightpositesole? Could look cool.

Shoes looks like the winner of the 2008 future sole. Super hot shoe!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike please release these!!
0282568eb2fd9561bc47ba36cc599806b88de43.jpg

BP ~
lol.gif
That works... Looks more like a basketball shoe than a trainer though... how aboutsome other colorways? well done.

Surprised it took this long for foam to be implemented in something besides basketball.

Back
Top Bottom