Nike Air Zoom Lebron II - Release Dates and Information

I never see anyone wearing the Midnight Navy/Midnight Navy-White-Varsity Crimson, did the Midnight Navy/Midnight Navy-White drop instead of them?
Ever wonder where words came from?

anyone ball in their bdays? it seems like the balistic mesh was switched for it so i guess it wont be as good as the black red white against creasing can anyone confirm this?

hey
when are the white/silver low ones dropping??
they are :wow:
eek.gif

sorry for my ignorance
but is there a white/black colourway for the lebron 2s?

^dont think so. the GR's are the black/red, white/blue, and grey. the limited ones are the white/red Chamber of Fear editions and black "birthdays" edition.

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

I just got my Lebrons II's and I must :pimp:
pimp.gif
say they are the second most comfortable shoes I own!!!!!!! (behind the Lebron I's). I am a Jordan fanatic but the Lebrons seem to fit much better. All arond they are a great shoe and the people who passed on these will most def. regret it
Get up. Get out. And get somethin.

I was just on niketown.com and the grey ones will be out on 2/12, but they also said that there will be another color out on the same day. Does anyone know what color these will be? Another quickstrike?

i think that was brought up before. i think the other color they're referring to IS the grey. i dont think there's another color coming out.

On niketown.com they specifically show 2 releases. One is the grey and then in another column, they say another color will be released. why would they post that info if only one color was being released? just my .02

Maybe Bron will be wearing two different colorways for all-star weekend. He should be participating in both the rookie game on Sat and the actual game on Sun. We know that last year the plan was to have him wear the wheats on Saturday and the sweet (and unreleased) LA ones for the game. I can see something like that being the case again this year.

It's weird we haven't heard a thing about this tho...I feel like folks are tryin to keep the info to themselves lately...

Has anyone ever wondered why Nike doesn't release some good looking Lebron's?
Don't get me wrong I love LB II's design but the colours are awful, I even considered coping some fake White/black or White/red from some internet store, before deciding to buy the Blue/white from footlocker. The only ones that is fresh are QS or Limited Edition colours
I just think that Nike destroyed a very nice shoe I just think that Nike destroyed a very nice shoe buys not releasing some good colour ways...

STR8 OUT OF AFRICA

I don't know wat ur talkin about homie , I like all the lebron colourways, I do think some are better than others but overall, they are all fresh >D
grin.gif

wuts really good with these white/maroon joints droppin? he's wearin em all the time now. i dont care if they're not "chamber of fear" or not! nike just drop these 4 us cause they r :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

P.S. anyone got pics? please post em so we can at least see what we're missin

the game-worn joints are even hotter than the chambers anywayz cause they got the gold lazering....please post pics

^^^^if you guys run a quick search.....im sure you'll find what you're looking for. there has been many posts about these shoes lately.

Back
Top Bottom