Nike Air Zoom Lebron II - Release Dates and Information

jrose5

Banned
Be sure to check out the "Chamber of Fear" on NikeBasketball.com (link is to US site).

11/06/2004 Air Zoom Lebron II
309378-011 Black/White-Metallic Silver-Varsity Red
$125.00
blackLBJ2.jpg

12/18/2004 Air Zoom Lebron II
309378-441 Midnight Navy/Midnight Navy-White-Varsity Crimson
$125.00
whiteLBJ2.jpg

02/12/2005 Air Zoom Lebron II (All-Star)
309378-012 Cool Grey/Varsity Royal
$125.00
greyLBJ2.jpg

Air Zoom Lebron II T-Shirts
t2.jpg

t1.jpg

Other Pictures

air_zoom_generation_2_f309378_011y17000_november_holiday_04.jpg

lebron2a1.jpg

lebron4.jpg

Courtesy of Kickz101

AirZoomLebronIIa.jpg

AirZoomLebronIIb.jpg

azg2_1.jpg

azg2_2.jpg

azg2_3.jpg

azg2_4.jpg

azg2_5.jpg

azg2_6.jpg

azg2_7.jpg

azg2_8.jpg

azg2_9.jpg

k101_azg2_1.jpg

k101_azg2_2.jpg

laserlbj.jpg

lbjcoolgrey.jpg

Pics of the lows can be seen in the following thread:

All black and all white

Pics of what might be quickstrikes (see below thread for more information):

All black and white/red

1098991406_157_5701.jpg

1098991407_157_5708.jpg

1098991422_157_5710.jpg

1098991435_157_5709_r1.jpg

1098991442_157_5711_r1.jpg

1098991443_157_5713.jpg

1098991461_157_5715_r1.jpg

1098991451_157_5714_r1.jpg

1098991467_157_5716.jpg

1098991474_157_5718.jpg

4986.jpg

4980.jpg

4983.jpg

LBJ21.jpg

LBJ22.jpg

LBJ23.jpg

LBJ24.jpg

LBJ25.jpg

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

White/Midnight Navy version (with no Red) featured in KICKS magazine. Slated for the same day as the Midnight Navy/Midnight Navy-White-Varsity Crimson.

Did they drop the Crimson on the Dec. 18th Lebron II's?

47b4d600b3127cceb4822ea75f360000001610

Zoom Lebron IIs will have a special box, pull-drawer type with the same design as the laser on the shoes.

On the white/navy/crimson shoe, the crimson is the outline on the swoosh, and the swoosh on the outsole. The original sample had the crimson on the pattern of the outsole, but looks like they scrapped this in favor of more white/navy shoe.

On the CG model, the word is that the color will be slightly different (more like the Jordan CG colors) on the actual production model, as samples weren't 100% correct.

Anyway, I will post pics of the box and both of the first two releases when I get some time, along with a few other surprises.

So its confirmed that its just white/navy?
not white/navy/crimson?

i sure hope that its just white/navy

the white/navy is honestly one of my favorite shoes i have ever seen. Something about it just grabs me. Even though i'm a poor university student those WILL be mine. That has to be the first shoe since the III's that i was willing to pay retail and more to get. But oddly i hate the white/navy/crimson. The red just RUINS the shoe. Keep it sleek they will be ridiculously hot. They may be the first shoes that i DS.
I don't want to go on a rant here but America's foreign policy makes about as much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the first battle of Anteeden. I mean when a neo-conservative defenestrates, its like Riscalnicov filibuster diaxi mono-hydroxinate.

Lebron II's feature a "Xytel" Midfoot Shank for added stability.

Info on Xytel:

Xytel offers a full range of engineering and fabrication services to assist companies in taking new processes and products from the conceptual to the commercial scale. Our services are customized for each application and geared towards the design and fabrication of modular systems for new product development. We maintain a full complement of experienced process, electrical, mechanical, and automation engineers and craftsmen, highly skilled at taking your ideas and turning them into practical solutions. Our systems are targeted to a broad range of process industries, including: Chemical/Petrochemical, Petroleum Refining, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology, Environmental and Polymerization. Whether you need a laboratory-scale micro reactor to produce just enough product for GC analysis, or a demonstration scale unit to provide samples to potential customers, or a mini-plant that produces tons per day, Xytel has the knowledge and expertise you need.

Once an idea for a new process or product is established, Xytel can assist you with process simulation and provide access to facilities to help in your process development work. Then, Xytel can conduct a Conceptual Engineering phase which studies the feasibility of the process and establishes the design basis and budget for the project. The Front End and Detailed Engineering phases progress the design to "Issued for Construction" at which point the construction can begin. The construction phase includes fabrication, operator training, and factory acceptance testing (FAT), all in Xytel's shop to thoroughly test the system prior to shipment. Site installation, commissioning and start-up assistance are provided as needed. We are also glad to help with demonstration and training runs as well as provide any other assistance you might need.

To answer the question on the post above with pics of LBJ and Gooden, that shoe is the one that's coming out in December white/navy.

Also, how do some people have them early question... The black/reds got released earlier in Asia/Pacific region, while a few of us got the white/navy directly from Nike basketball.

here you guys go. i must say that these are my FAVORITE shoes to come out in a LONG time. I actually bought 3 pairs. :smile:
smile.gif
1 to ball in, 1 for everyday wear, and 1 to keep.

LBIIa.jpg

LBIIc.jpg

LBIIe.jpg

LBIIf.jpg

LBIIg.jpg

LBIIh.jpg

LBIIi.jpg

LBIIj.jpg

LBIId.jpg

does anyone wear their straps as a braclet? like a baller band?
im thinkin of stealing some of those straps, those are hot, especially the side that says nike

That is the worst idea I have EVER heard. You do realize the strap is about 6x the length of a livestrong band.... |I
tired.gif

[/b]
s55​

^^^ ya kno what the sad part is...when i purchased my Bron's the day they were released at SC Footloker the dude workin there had the NIKE strap on his wrist |I
tired.gif

Just want to let everyone know...I've been balling in my LBJIIs for a couple of weeks now...and i must say that they are probably the most comfortable shoes i have balled in. Before these, i was using VCIIIs and 2K4s. Im 6' 190lbs....the ZMAX feels great. If you're still debating wheather to get these or not....go get them. You wont regret it.

Back
Top Bottom