NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Any spots still have the Blues for retail or under? I was lucky to get the Reds since they've hit outlets over here.
They about $70 now in this Area.  Plenty still to go around between DTLR and Shoe City.

Sole on both cracks like crazy... Like these fine lines appear within a couple wears.

And the white paint is so thin on the soles, you can't "spray and wipe" with actual footlocker cleaner too hard without paint coming off. 
eyes.gif

I see why most of us refuse to pay retail for Nike retro products these days...

The comfortable as all hell though...

I dont know what it is about the Air Max 1, but I think its a bit more timeless than the AM90, and I love the AM90.
Really glad I held off picking these up overseas last year.  

And I agree Flint... AM1 QS > AM90 infrared.... by the slimmest of margins though. 
tongue.gif

Upset I slept on the Red Pair when they were in outlets. Love the blue pair so comfortable. Can't agree about them being better than the AM90 infrared. Absolutely love that shoe

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Any spots still have the Blues for retail or under? I was lucky to get the Reds since they've hit outlets over here.
The store I work in has them on sale for I want to say 70 or 80.

my red pair is not lookin too good anymore... any websites still have them in an 11?

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

my red pair is not lookin too good anymore... any websites still have them in an 11?

I'm in the same boat as you. I beat my red pair to hell early in the year and now it's really starting to show. 

These have been lowkey one of my favorite pickups of the year.  Still need to grab a 2nd pair before they disappear!

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

These have been lowkey one of my favorite pickups of the year.  Still need to grab a 2nd pair before they disappear!

my exact same sentiment. I love my pair. excellent shoe and colorway.

So I haven't set foot into a sneaker store for months before last Friday when I went to Dr. Jays on 34th st in NY. They don't have them, but I bought the blk/wht/grn Pro Strongs. This ignited a small part of my lust for kicks, so I decided to venture here to this thread to see if anything developed with the blue pair.

I'm in NYC, so I know I'll be able to find these. I will look following the holidays though. Double up on these like I did the reds, and perhaps one more of the Pro Strong, and hopefully find the infrared 90s for under retail. Any insight, direction, would be greatly appreciated.

Online prices and in store prices are usually different. I'm sure if you called a store they can do a phone order for you.

I just bought a pair from the Nike Factory Outlet at Prime Outlets here in Orlando for 69.99. They had sz. 10-12 for those still looking for these. Give them a call 407-351-9400.

Back
Top Bottom