NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

i got my red pair in VIM on the month that they droped in NYC for $90, but i've heard from some other people saying that now VIM's got them for $80 ibelieve, but sizes are limited, So to my NYC people, hit up your local VIM's and get them for below retail before there all gone

^ Highly unlikely....I'd settle for those though
ohwell.gif

Blue Maxim's and Blue QS have not hit the states. I dont think they will :-/
i think crooked tongues has the blue maxim available to order now, but you'll have to pay for overseas shipping

^^^ the blue maxims did hit a socal store.. (PROPER) it was weird... they sold out eventually but u can call them to double check

Can anyone help me out on where to find a sz 13 in the Blues?.....Any help would be appreciated.

I'm holding my blue joints, waiting to see if the Maxim's release or if I can get my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm holding my blue joints, waiting to see if the Maxim's release or if I can get my hands on a pair.
You cop the Blues for a cool price? If you cop the Maxims, are you gonna juke the Blues?
Sorry for the questions, just haven't found a 13 online or anywhere else for that matter... My bad
acting like a fiend
laugh.gif

damn I love my blue pair but after a couple of wears the midsole paint is cracking ALL AROUND!!! I don't even wear them that hard just normal!!! oh well,time to look for some HOAs!!!

Back
Top Bottom