NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

PYS cancelled my order, cuz they were out of stock. Now i have to go a half size up. I hope they still fit cool

Originally Posted by AirJordan23shoes

Can anyone help me to find size 12-13 in the blue AM 1? thanks
i can help you out if you were a size 8.5 for 155 shipped....but you're not.....sorry.
ohwell.gif

Got mine from VIM as well last week.

Sylvester, 12.5 is a funny size though I know for a fact they make that size (in Nikes at least) because I got the gold and eggplant flightposites offNiketown's website in a 12.5 but if you go to the store the employees look at you like
indifferent.gif
"we only do full sizes after 12". Oh well, this sz 12will have to do then.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

i can help you out if you were a size 8.5 for 155 shipped....but you're not.....sorry.
ohwell.gif
more than overseas prices
laugh.gif

Nah I know what u mean TB...i know they make it for some probably most, but for these I doubt it...I see 12.5 in many kicks but I think these went straight to13 in these...Nike funny style wit it...
grin.gif

18726a71cd90429b3094c51e9cd2cc28ffb70e9a.jpg

Came across 3 pairs of these at a local store. Womens OG 1's. Anyone with any more info would be appreciated. They are about to be up on eBay tomorrow.Womens size 8, 9 and 10. PM me if anyones interested. I know this isn't the right forum for selling but info would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

ohwell.gif
more than overseas prices
laugh.gif
yep
laugh.gif
, i got them personally from china while i was on my internship.....brought them all the way back....i'd gladly keep them if theydon't sell.....they're still one of the cleanest am1s ever made....
pimp.gif

I think the blue one might come out here cause when I was at NDC they have 2 air max 1 tshirts in the Sportswear section with both the red & blue shoes onthem

Is 110 a good price for these? I'm thinking of copping the White/Reds but I don't want to pay more than 100 but I think 110 is the lowest I'llsee...

Originally Posted by JN115

I think the blue one might come out here cause when I was at NDC they have 2 air max 1 tshirts in the Sportswear section with both the red & blue shoes on them
Man, I hope you're right...

Originally Posted by natone

Originally Posted by johngotty

I'm holding my blue joints, waiting to see if the Maxim's release or if I can get my hands on a pair.
You cop the Blues for a cool price? If you cop the Maxims, are you gonna juke the Blues?
Sorry for the questions, just haven't found a 13 online or anywhere else for that matter... My bad
acting like a fiend
laugh.gif
Cool price - not really but I had to have'em
laugh.gif
It tookme a while to score two 13's, believe that. I may part w/one b/c like I said, I like the blue on the Safaris much more than these. It looks much better,even though I know I'm in the minority by saying that. If you're interested, just shoot me an email.

Thanks for the offer Gotti but it looks that someone has beaten me to the punch
laugh.gif
Hope they good for you jaytthelegend...
I guess I'm going to have to take another look at the safari's. The blue is cool but I'm having trouble gettin over the pokadots
inside the blue...Oh well
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Is 110 a good price for these? I'm thinking of copping the White/Reds but I don't want to pay more than 100 but I think 110 is the lowest I'll see...
hit up your local VIM or Dr. Jays, you can still get them at those locations for either retail or maybe even below retail

Word. I love these. I gotta credit you dudes for putting me on to these, because these were not on my hit list for '09.

Back
Top Bottom