NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

glad I ordered my blues when I had then chance, RMK store when they first dropped. Wont wear my reds till my HOAs are unwearable....the shape on the bluesisn't really as good as the HOA release but I couldn't get my size in the womens cw

dam looking at that pic above ^, comparing the the recent QS and HOA's, HOA's look so much better, maybe its because of the angle or so

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Got the blue size 13 today johngotty. Thanks so much man. Can't wait to un-ds them this weekend. I really appreciate it.
pimp.gif
Not a problem fam. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by CrAzYaBoUtJaYz

^^ even though he dont have them listed, im pretty sure he can get his hands on them, these are just sitting in the store shelves waiting to be bought in hong kong, japan and so. All you gotta do is ask him if he can get it in a specific size
Thanks for the help. Asked him if he could get a sz 13 but he said he couldn't....
frown.gif
Now that it looks like the chances are gettimg very slim, I wish I hadn'thesitated in pullin the trigger on these earlier. I just couldn't get over the 35-40 dollar shipping charge....

I'm a little disappointed with the quality of the paint on the midsole. I've only worn my Blue AM1's around 5 times and the white paint has startedto crack. Nothing noticeable when looking at the shoe, but when I hold it up close you can see that they used a very thin layer of white paint when paintingthe midsole. This is my only complaint so far on these. Other than that they are very comfortable. I wore them to the gym a couple of times and they feel andhold up great while running on the treadmill, lol.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by MrSingh03

Got my red joints at Supreme in downtown ATL on sale for 80 bucks. They still got access to a FSR.
wait there is a supreme store in atl?

No. Supreme Soles. right next to the 82 Discount Mall.

JUST SCOOPED UP MY SZ.13 FROM SHIEHK'S IN THE GALLERIA MALL IN HOUSTON. CLASSICS....HOLLA! CED B.(THE PENMASTER!)

i picked up a pair for a niketalker. grabbed a second for me but i tried them on and realized i really am a jordan/foam head... deciding to sell em now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

anywhere that'll ship it for cheap?? or anywhere in cali that has em?

What size are you looking for? I have a pair in red and another pair in blue in size 8.5 for sale.

got the two pairs of blues on my internship in china.....

got an extra size 8.5......
nerd.gif

CloudKicker - Shot you a PM. I think I have @ least one extra pair of the red that I need to get rid of anyways.

Originally Posted by bigj505

i picked up a pair for a niketalker. grabbed a second for me but i tried them on and realized i really am a jordan/foam head... deciding to sell em now
grin.gif

Yo, good looking out J
pimp.gif
, cant wait to getthem tomorrow!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by djcj23

I still need a pair of the blues in a size 12...smh

SAME HERE .... AND THE REDs. SIZE 12 ????

Shoe Palace in Oakridge still has alot of size in the red pair

Last time I was there china man told me that all they had left was small sizes. I might have to go back and see if they got more in.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by djcj23

I still need a pair of the blues in a size 12...smh

SAME HERE .... AND THE REDs. SIZE 12 ????

Shoe Palace in Oakridge still has alot of size in the red pair

Last time I was there china man told me that all they had left was small sizes. I might have to go back and see if they got more in.

Haha that was probabaly Tony that boy knows nothing haha he would forget his shoes if they werent on his feet

^^^ LOL ... YES , I forget his name. The manager right??? Im sure it was TONY. He is a funny cat. Kills me how he doesnt ever know is own stock

Back
Top Bottom