Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

:pimp: these have been retroed so many times :pimp:

but these haven't...

my favorite original colorway back again after many years being absent from the retro scene!

Nice pics! Any expected release dates for any of them?

edit - nvm, checked sneakernews, most of them say January.

Last edited:
White/blue/grey OG pair will be mine, definitely. I just recently picked up a pair of DS Infrared 90s from 2010, so I need these to add to the 'Classic Runner' set. Ha.

I don't really like anything red, so I'm passing on those. Thanks for pictures too.

Last edited:
Looks like the 90s are coming out in Europe on 12/20. Just when I thought I was done with sneaker purchases for the year.

^ I saw that too.  I was close to preordering a few pairs, but I figured I'd see how this release pans out stateside.  With the holidays coming up, I'd rather not spend the extra $$ it'll cost to bring them in from Europe.  The Infrareds are looking nice though from the new pics I've seen....I'm not near as turned off by the vintage treatment as I thought I would be.  

I've seen various places for a 12/20 release  date for infrared 90's, can anyone else confirm? If so this will be easiest cop being that people will be beasting on Stealth Foams, Bred 11's, Thunder 4's, and CG 9's all in the same 2 weeks
pimp.gif

Well the Vintage 90s are set for 12/31 now. Hope the vintage effect comes off, if not ima have to pass

more trash, thank you nike for saving me money and weening me off sneakers. Ever since nike changed the shape and design in 08/09 the air max line is dead to me. Air maxes used to be so comfy and aesthetically pleasing, whatever happened to that. Oh wait, the hypebeasts took over and all they care about is exclusivity and flashy shoes. The last air maxes I bought were the air max light qs from last year atleast they didn't **** those up. The vintage treatment doesn;t bother me but atleast get the shape right:smh:

Glad I found a fresh pair of Infrareds for $120 a few months ago. Laser blues are on my list too but not those. The last release can be found for under retail.

more trash, thank you nike for saving me money and weening me off sneakers. Ever since nike changed the shape and design in 08/09 the air max line is dead to me. Air maxes used to be so comfy and aesthetically pleasing, whatever happened to that. Oh wait, the hypebeasts took over and all they care about is exclusivity and flashy shoes. The last air maxes I bought were the air max light qs from last year atleast they didn't **** those up. The vintage treatment doesn;t bother me but atleast get the shape right:smh:

I hear you, but these are not flashy shoes or exclusive crap. Most of these are just simple, classic CWs.

The materials and the shape of pretty much all of Nikes shoes has taken a dive. The same happened to AF1s years ago. 95s have been this way for years.

I'm not sure it's really the fault of the beasts. Nothing great lasts forever.

I hear you, but these are not flashy shoes or exclusive crap. Most of these are just simple, classic CWs.
The materials and the shape of pretty much all of Nikes shoes has taken a dive. The same happened to AF1s years ago. 95s have been this way for years.
I'm not sure it's really the fault of the beasts. Nothing great lasts forever.

Perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly, but I do think that since new fake shoes collectors have entered the game and the hypebeasts buy sneakers blindly nike really doesn't care how the shoes come out,cause in the end no damn wills be given about shape and quality.

Honestly, the shape of these vintage 90's actually looks pretty good.  I'm also feeling the mesh--it appear to be more OG-esque than the most recent Infrared 90 retros, although I could be mistaken.

Is there a little irony that they make the vintage joints better shaped?  Probably.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom