Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Just scooped em up from JJ...quick and painless

looking forward to the engineered mesh version too...will make a great summer shoe

its cheaper on jimmy jazz if you are from california. at least if you end up picking up a pair of neon 95's and infrared 90's

NDC just tweeted..

Last edited:
My memory might be a bit fuzzy, but didn't they do this in 2010 for the infrared release? I remember online shops pushed the orders back, but retail shops put them out before hand.

roll.gif

Nike does it again.  I swear this only happens with releases that I'm really anticipating.  Oh well....I wasn't really planning on getting pair #2 from NDC anyways.  But on the bright side, at least this gives folks a little more time to get their $$ right.    

I wouldn't worry though folks.  If you take 10 minutes and call around to some shops, I'm sure you'll be able to track down your size.  These aren't that hard to get.  Don't let the @nikestore hype team get you gassed into thinking that they're your only source.  Do some research and these can be had with relative ease for retail + tax + shipping.    

Here's a picture from my local shop - I haven't really been following this thread but I thought the AM1's had the vintage treatment?

if you are using both coupons make sure the total after the WC reward is more than the dollars of.. i.e.

$119.99-(20 WC)=99.99 then $20 of $100 wont work because pre-tax total is not $100.

Yeah, those FNL $20 off $100 coupons came in clutch. The mudguard leather looks fantastic in photos, I'm excited to get these in hand and make a final decision. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom