Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Yall think 97's will hit the sales racks? I want em, but not for retail.
97's usually get no love. If they are not high on your list I would wait it out.

FROST25FS FOR $25 OFF OF $120.

Edit: Go through Ebates and get another 5% back.

Last edited:
You guys think there will be a line for these in the morning at the stores? Missed out on my size online and will just hit up my local FNL spot and use my $20 off code coupon.

You guys think there will be a line for these in the morning at the stores? Missed out on my size online and will just hit up my local FNL spot and use my $20 off code coupon.
Call around. The hype is lowkey high. I would call to see if they had them. Most stores only had GS sizes from what I heard.

FNL switched things up for these I swear. In the past, I've been able to use a promo code along with my $20 WC rewards, even on non-discounted items. This time it wouldn't let me.

Called up customer service and they told me the 90s were excluded from discount, buuuuuut if I put in a regular promo code it would show up as discounted. Weird. Oh well.

Call around. The hype is lowkey high. I would call to see if they had them. Most stores only had GS sizes from what I heard.

So these were limited online release only for mens?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe so. I have only seen men's online. Folks have stated (and I have only seen) GS sizes in store and Preschool online. Most stores probably won't realize the hype in these so they will sell them as they come since its not a Jordan release. Check your local FNL as al stores don't get the same things.

I already posted this in the official AM1 thread but I'll share it here also.

I used this code to get $20 off $100 at FNL 
pimp.gif

111ILPU1NEW

[font=arial, sans-serif]It expires today. [/font]
nerd.gif

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe so. I have only seen men's online. Folks have stated (and I have only seen) GS sizes in store and Preschool online. Most stores probably won't realize the hype in these so they will sell them as they come since its not a Jordan release. Check your local FNL as al stores don't get the same things.

Thanks... I'll just call my local FNL when they open. I live right across the street from the mall.

Passed on the jimmyjazz release last nite but the mornin FNL online release minus $20 off i couldnt pass on the am90s...Score!

Tried ordering another n out of no where all sizes were sold out!... Low key hype indeed!

I passed on JJ too, because I was hoping stores were getting them. Sorely disappointed right now.

I thought the same thing but not really that disappointed about missing out... The yellow soles is making it easier for me.

Last edited:
Missed out on the AM90's on FNL.
My fault, completely forgot the OG's would be up on FNL today.
Not too upset, have extras of the 2010's, and not sure about the yellow midsoles.
Got the AM1's with coupon.
They're the ones I really needed.
As late as I ordered, I hope it doesn't get canceled.

Last edited:
if you are using both coupons make sure the total after the WC reward is more than the dollars of.. i.e.
$119.99-(20 WC)=99.99 then $20 of $100 wont work because pre-tax total is not $100.

$15 off $75 will lol
Sux that i didnt have enough points for a WC discount if i did those am90s would have come out to 85 bux....

I'm gonna go to the mall at 11 to see if they got them

I got my 90's on FNL for $104.99

Last edited:
I literally slept on these AM 1's this morning. I saw that @Nikestore tweet and forgot that all the other retailers would be releasing these this morning. Tried on FNL a few minutes ago and my size 13 was gone. Called around to see if any stores got them, none did (the dude from Foot Locker was especially unhelpful). I just bit the bullet and ordered from Sneakerhead, the extra 20 bucks is worth avoiding the run-around with these stores around here.

I literally slept on these AM 1's this morning. I saw that @Nikestore tweet and forgot that all the other retailers would be releasing these this morning. Tried on FNL a few minutes ago and my size 13 was gone. Called around to see if any stores got them, none did (the dude from Foot Locker was especially unhelpful). I just bit the bullet and ordered from Sneakerhead, the extra 20 bucks is worth avoiding the run-around with these stores around here.
I was just able to add a 13 to my cart. Try again. With the coupon, you're saving $30 over sneakerhead.com.

Nvm, just hit the checkout button.

Last edited:
Just took a look at my History of Air AM90s to see if I should pick up this pair. I was :wow: when I saw the $80 retail price. Oh the good ol' days.

Back
Top Bottom