Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

man I ended up passing on these... I like the engineered mesh versions coming out better (i know they arent OG, blah).. something about that piss yellow turns me off. :lol:

forgot FNL got these. I love my AM90's and my 2010's look like they could use a break, but I can't love the yellow midsoles. I know it's the "O.G' vintage looks, but I prefer the fresh brand new all white look. I wanna be the one to eventually turn em yellow. lol

man I ended up passing on these... I like the engineered mesh versions coming out better (i know they arent OG, blah).. something about that piss yellow turns me off. :lol:

I felt the same way until I saw it in person

I LOVE them

Does anyone know if sizing on them still run .5 to about a whole size small? I went .5 up on my 2010 AM90 and feel like I should of went a whole size up. Those things ran small!

Does anyone know if sizing on them still run .5 to about a whole size small? I went .5 up on my 2010 AM90 and feel like I should of went a whole size up. Those things ran small!

True to size, they aren't like the older 90's that always ran snug and needed to go .5 up

I always go .5 size up on any AM purchase. I have the AM1 and AM90 thats releasing today, and both feel perfect .5 size up. Been wearing them like crazy the past week.

And for those that can't get over the yellow based on the pictures you;re seeing, wait till you see them in person. Its way more yellow, particularly the AM90 pair.

I just used this coupon code for both am 1s and 97s right now.

$30 Off on $125+ code: LNFLD30
Expires: December 31, 2012 (12.31.2012)

Doesn't work for me tells me minimum purchase required but I'm buying the am 97 og

Is it just me that thinks the yellowed sole ruins the look of the shoe? As much as I love infrared 90's, I can't get over that yellowing.

Is it just me that thinks the yellowed sole ruins the look of the shoe? As much as I love infrared 90's, I can't get over that yellowing.

I can't either. I'm actually going to look for another pair of 2010 infrared 90's. I don't know why I didn't double up back then, they were easy to get. Now I can' find em without a marked up price

Picked up my 1s this morning, put them on immediately. Should be getting another pair later today from a different shop, no way I'm going to make the same mistake in 09 and not double up.

Checked out the EM pairs, they're not bad may end up getting the 95s EM.

edit to clarify I'm interested in the 95EM, my 2010 pair has barely been broken out and I can't justify getting yet another pair of 95s considering how they feel these days.

Last edited:
^yes to the 90s. found a pre-school pair for my son at Kids FTL, but can't seem to find a GS pair.

Did anyone's local FNL carry these in store? I'm going to call but they don't open for another 5 mins. lol

well just called my 2 FNL and both don't have em. Going to go to NTSF now and decide which I wanna pick up. Figure I should at least buy em and decide with 30 days which I wanna keep. Better than missing out

So these arent gonna drop today at any FL,FNL, Champs?Overslept this morning haha so I missed out on the online drop. Glad everyone who tried to cop them and got them did!

Back
Top Bottom