Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

Well that sucks. Got to NTSF at 1045 and my size was gone. Didnt think it would be too hard getting any of these.

So these arent gonna drop today at any FL,FNL, Champs? Overslept this morning haha so I missed out on the online drop. Glad everyone who tried to cop them and got them did!

I called 3 FNL, 4 Footlockers and 2 Champs around my way and not one has them. I am a bit confused about this release.

On that note, the only positive about the office being opened is I was up and able to snag off FNL

$104.99 plus 5% back from ebates

I had slight interest in these. I guess it's for the best that I missed my impulse window.

Knowing Nike's current standards, it shouldnt take a pair of 2010s more than 3 months of straight wear to look like this pair. The latest rubbers by Nike appear to yellow even faster than OGs.... If this yellowed midsole look is just raw foam, won't they degrade pretty fast? And maybe even yellow WORSE. It would be best for everyone to wear these immediately and wait for a 2014 normal infrared release.

Thank god i pulled the trigger at jimmyjazz.com last night...i went TTS.. i am stupid for not going .5 up.

Just got shipping confirmation email from FNL for AM1's.
Tracking not active yet.
But at least I know there's gotta be a pair of shoes in a box to stick the printed label to.

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation email from FNL for AM1's.
Tracking not active yet.
But at least I know there's gotta be a pair of shoes in a box to stick the printed label to.

UPS won't be picking up ground orders until Wednesday.

Last edited:
damn why they got 2 do us like that? and how come stores never carry 7.5? and has nike tweeted anything about the new drop date or what? 
mean.gif

PITA pick up this am at my local FNL. had to wait 45 mins for them to confirm the RD and actually find the sneakers. Real unorganized. Oh, and I have to go back Thursday to get the 95s cause they didn't receive their shipment(holidays and weather I suppose).

Other than that, people slept on these. And 95s shouldn't be a problem.

I have to dbl up on the 1s tho.

So I went in to finishline today to pick up the AM1s and when the cashier rang them up they came to $89.99.

The reason for the $20 off was Trx Level Discount Amt. Does this have anything to do with me knowing the cashier? Maybe she gave me her discount or something?

I was definitely happy to get them under retail.

Plus they look great, the vintage look is very subtle.

Anyone seen the 97s.... I checked out the ones on FNL and the ones available are the EM I was under the impression the actual OG 97s were dropping!

damn why they got 2 do us like that? and how come stores never carry 7.5? and has nike tweeted anything about the new drop date or what? :smh:
If you're a TTS 7.5 like me, then you need to go a .5 size up to an 8.
Just out of curiosity, Any one know if the 97's run a .5 small?
Did not think these would sell out for one moment but they did, i'm guessing its the christmas money :rolleyes

@trainspotter i came across this fam. these the versions I was referring too. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these the engineered mesh joints as opposed to the actual OG

Back
Top Bottom