Nike AM90 and AM1 Vintage pack

But what I find funny is the pair I ordered yesterday shipped but the pair I ordered on 12/31 is still processing , typical finish line

nike is truthfully dropping the ball with the am1. People are seeing that vintage looking pair and don't want to touch them, not realizing that they really don't look like that.....if they had started with an updated picture from the get go this morning it woulda been a wrap

i wound up with 3 pairs of 90s and 3 1s....got trigger happy with my discover cash back lol

Gotta say that's a good thing, no? I hope they keep releasing crappy pics so its easier to cop. I have no vested interest in Nike putting out a good picture. They don't pay me.

Glad everyone's getting their pairs. Had to cop a 2nd pair each of the 1 and 90 so I didn't regret it down the road.

But what I find funny is the pair I ordered yesterday shipped but the pair I ordered on 12/31 is still processing , typical finish line
thats some bs right there! it still pisses me off that they had a restock and yet the order that i placed on 12/31 as well has not been shipped and the info that they are giving me that it is out of stock and they are looking for a store to fulfill the order gggrrr

These look awesome and the quality is definitely there. I also bought myself 3 pairs of the 1s and 90s...plus a pair of the 95s. My brothers and I are all the same size so I like to buy extras of shoes i really like for them.

And I agree, the 1s look absolutely nothing like those pictures. The red is much richer in person. In those pics it looks really faded.

iPad background, such a sick pic

Dope :smokin

Here's mine

I still haven't gotten shipment on my 90's and I ordered at 8:02am on 12/31

FNL is the worst and I spent 1 hr on hold yesterday with them

Gotta say that's a good thing, no? I hope they keep releasing crappy pics so its easier to cop. I have no vested interest in Nike putting out a good picture. They don't pay me.
Glad everyone's getting their pairs. Had to cop a 2nd pair each of the 1 and 90 so I didn't regret it down the road.
'xactly what i was thinking. why is everyone frontin that they aint' sold out yet? more for us.

Was the 2010 Infrared release like this?  I don't remember b/c I copped in-store.  

Was it this ridiculous with online spots selling out in minutes?  **** is out of hand.  
I copped my pair like a week early on eBay to be on the safe side.

They wound up getting marked down in my area to like $69.99.

Called FNL and was told my 90's would ship today. She called the store that was sending them. I was a little frustrated at the entire process and will probably no order from them again on special releases.

Called FNL and was told my 90's would ship today. She called the store that was sending them. I was a little frustrated at the entire process and will probably no order from them again on special releases.

That's what they did with me yesterday and what do you know they still haven't shipped

I think people want the 1s to sell out cause it makes the sneaker appear more desirable and in return increases the hype, demand, price, etc of the sneaker.

In fact, I had a friend tell me that I should return 1 pair of the 1s cause they didn't sell out and hence, they aren't as good as the 90s. I told him I didn't care that they hadn't sold out. I love the 1s. I was even thinking of buying another pair but my Size is now sold out.

I think it was a system error then. I'm pretty sure the stock that was used for the first release was in store stock (which would explain the slow shipping since stores would be the ones fulfilling them), and the "restock" is actual warehouse stock. It usually works the other way around.

nike is truthfully dropping the ball with the am1. People are seeing that vintage looking pair and don't want to touch them, not realizing that they really don't look like that.....if they had started with an updated picture from the get go this morning it woulda been a wrap

i wound up with 3 pairs of 90s and 3 1s....got trigger happy with my discover cash back lol

EXACTLY!!  I wish they would keep putting out bad pics--maybe then I wouldn't have to e-camp for a pair of Air Max.
I think people want the 1s to sell out cause it makes the sneaker appear more desirable and in return increases the hype, demand, price, etc of the sneaker.

In fact, I had a friend tell me that I should return 1 pair of the 1s cause they didn't sell out and hence, they aren't as good as the 90s. I told him I didn't care that they hadn't sold out. I love the 1s. I was even thinking of buying another pair but my Size is now sold out.
No offense, but your friend is an idiot.  He basically sums up what's wrong with the direction that this sneaker thing has gone.  

Hype has nothing to do with it for me I like good shoes with good quality at a fair price point that's why I buy new balances more and hardly ever buy nike these days.Im getting too old to buy shoes that I don't even have decent quality nowadays.

other than vig09 anyone else recieved a shipping confirmation yet?

I received shipping confirmation the evening of the 31st, then the tracking status started updating on January 2 (coming from Texas to Indy).

Hype has nothing to do with it for me I like good shoes with good quality at a fair price point that's why I buy new balances more and hardly ever buy nike these days.Im getting too old to buy shoes that I don't even have decent quality nowadays.
yes siiir...new balance  is where its at, specially the made in usa ones...if it werent for air max i wouldnt even mess with nike

Does anyone know if/when the OG's will drop at FTL or Champs if at all? I missed out online so I will have to try in store but cant seem to find em.

:smh:

I ordered some 1s on NDC this morning. I still haven't gotten and order confirmation (i got a notice of payment from paypal). Is that normal for ndc?

Placed 2 FNL orders on 12/31 for the 1's. One shipped that evening, the other is still processing. This is basically expected anytime I order from FNL.
My NDC order for the 90's I ordered yesterday have not shipped yet.

I ordered some 1s on NDC this morning. I still haven't gotten and order confirmation (i got a notice of payment from paypal). Is that normal for ndc?

I usually receive mine within 15 minutes but have had to wait up to an hour or so. You can always check the 'My Orders' page. If it's not there...your order probably didn't get placed.

FNL is the absolute worst, I'm done with them...I'm not some 18 yr old that needs his sneakers I'd rather pay resale then give them my business

1 hr and 19 minutes, the lady had to call the Memphis store again. "The shoes are pulled to be shipped" like it's that hard in 4 days to ship a f-ing pair of sneakers, I ripped into them and now my shoes will be overnighted...ill believe it when I see it

wish i could have doubled up on the 1's but there are too many kicks coming out over the next few months for me to double up on these unfortunately. stoked for the infrareds too, its been too many years since ive had this colorway. the footlocker exclusive reverse infrared from 2010 was a good release to bridge the gap for me but mine are starting to look a little tired now. 

Back
Top Bottom