Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

I understood what he was saying easily, as for the other guy, plush than a b? How about more plush? How about not capitalizing every word.

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by pelimpe

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....
if u a sz 12 and have an 11.5 holla at ur boy!

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif
Hmmm, seems like you are the last person who should be insulting anyone else's grammar. This is a message board, everyone could understand what he was saying. Btw you aren't supposed to capitalize every single first letter of each word, only the first one following a period.

roll.gif
I dunno why, that was just funny

For who ordered off anyconline check the email you got click on link my under tracking mine has ups track shipment yes mine went threw hopefully you got yours

my order at anyconline says at the the top On Hold. man that means it probably getting canceled. I ordered the shoes the right after dude on here posted thelink. bad luck I guess

yeah dude it was me that posted the info i order around 4 or 5 i cant remember but i had to wait until i got home to post and after i did they sold out

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

yeah dude it was me that posted the info i order around 4 or 5 i cant remember but i had to wait until i got home to post and after i did they sold out
i ordered 15 mins after another guy on here that says he got tracking info. ill call them tomorrow and see whats up maybe ill luck out

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....

smh.gif

pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif

*Childhood Classics Together Again At Last
pimp.gif

*Tha Trio!...... Royals And Atlantics STOMP On All Whites
laugh.gif
You should stay in school bro, maybe you'll learn not to capitalize every letter in a sentence.

smh.gif

pimp.gif
wink.gif

*Childhood Classics Together Again At Last
pimp.gif

*Tha Trio!...... Royals And Atlantics STOMP On All Whites
laugh.gif
no problem cuz
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Caliking03

my order at anyconline says at the the top On Hold. man that means it probably getting canceled. I ordered the shoes the right after dude on here posted the link. bad luck I guess

mine was on hold too.........
I just received refund
at least refund didn't take forever like other websites

not sure when i ordered em, but apparently i was too late. oh well i can wait

new email:

Dear Customer !

Thank you for your order unfortunately we cant ship your order at this time because item that you order is out of stuck . Your money was return back to youraccount.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

anyconline.com

Originally Posted by foamguy

new email:

Dear Customer !

Thank you for your order unfortunately we cant ship your order at this time because item that you order is out of stuck . Your money was return back to your account.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

anyconline.com

damn

man i getting my size 12 from anyconline but i thought i was going to able to get another one but their as limited as they were saying oh well got my one pair

My order from bnyc shipped today size 10.5 thank to whoever posted the link for them I think i ended up getting the last 10.5 even though I needed a 11 I thinkthese will fit.

Cool twista i was able to help hopefully the people who ordered from bnyconline or anyconline will get their orders when i post websites

Back
Top Bottom